FIFA World Cup!

Comprimi
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• dont you fink what france was more better in In the second period? France atack italys gate whithout Zidane always, italy only defense

Commenta

• Originariamente inviato da Anatolich
      dont you fink what france was more better in In the second period? France atack italys gate whithout Zidane always, italy only defense
      as we did on the frist half..
      i think it was a fair match,we won at penalty....we have been too unlucky on penalty to lose again...
      -->Firma Irregolare - Editata. Loki UoSuperMod<--

Commenta

• We have deserved this cup and we have won it. WORLD CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!!!!! No more things to say
        GoiGou

Commenta

• Originally Posted by Anatolich
          my congratulations to italy!
          So what Materazzi say to Zidan befor punch? ^^
          The version i've heard the most was that Materazzi cursed Zidane's only sister..

But a soccer genius like him doesnt has the right to do such thing

Commenta

• IMO Italy had the best whole tournament of any team and deserved to win on an overall performance like that.

Re Zidane - if France knew they were gonna lose anyway then I'd say who cares, it was 10 minutes before the end of his career, me personally I'd hit my own boss if he spoke out of turn to me right now, and I still have 3 weeks notice to work in my job ;-)

But as it turns out he fecked it all up for them, no big deal this happened to Beckham of England and Totti of Italy before, after a few month's he can show his face again in public and start a new life ;-)
            No Wife, No Horse, No Moustache...

Commenta

Sto operando...
            X