What can I say -_- Stupid.

Commenta

TNX

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da LargitorLucis

TNX
        ^_^

Commenta

keffu.. hes right hand was traumatized..
          if i understood right after game Buffon announced that he wouldn't play anymore in one team with Materazzi.. not sure..
          france deserved 1st place as noone else.. and while Zidane, Henry and even Ribery were on field they were best.

btw.. find 10 differences between Italian player and French player ^^

... fairly they couldn't.. why i'm not wondered

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da Remu
            if i understood right after game Buffon announced that he wouldn't play anymore in one team with Materazzi.. not sure..
            france deserved 1st place as noone else.. and while Zidane, Henry and even Ribery were on field they were best.

Yeh -,- Frenc would had a better chance in the end if Zidane had been there. But maybe Zidane wanted to end his carreer to something special like that

Commenta

But maybe Zidane wanted to end his carreer to something special like that
              I think Zidane was probably taking some fighting lessons and he wanted to show how skilled he is...

Anyways,after that amazing hit, Zidane probably regressed doing that,'cause as you can see in the picture, Materazzi got a nice revenge using his knee...

Nice one Zidane ^_^

Commenta

bye bye
                ICQ 155767608

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da SperanZini
                  I think Zidane was probably taking some fighting lessons and he wanted to show how skilled he is...

Anyways,after that amazing hit, Zidane probably regressed doing that,'cause as you can see in the picture, Materazzi got a nice revenge using his knee...

Nice one Zidane ^_^
                  Blaah -_- Nice revenge? He barely toughed the guy -.- Materazzi just whimped out and did nothing.

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da Keffu
                    Blaah -_- Nice revenge? He barely toughed the guy -.- Materazzi just whimped out and did nothing.
                    better then : ***** noob duel 1x1 ? *behind judges back*.. become grey!

Commenta

• Originariamente inviato da Remu

come on man.....u say we just won for luck?sometimes it's important and we always hadnt......and FRANCE KNOWS IT....FRANCE 98,EURO 2000 ^^
                      this time was our turn,anyway france didnt deserve the title so much....cause 1st half was our,second and part of the extra were for france

anyway 4 times champion,that's what counts
                      Originariamente inviato da Brad_Solid.
                      Tacete pls co sta storia che fa ridere, ho giocato in fazione bendando in corsa i compagni in battaglia
                      Originariamente inviato da Brad_Solid
                      ah, quasi scordavo la cosa più pazzesca: MA AVETE VISTO? HA TIRATO UNA BENDATA IN CORSA A VASH CHE ERA SOTTO GANK!
                      credo che fin ora crossheleare con le bende in corsa fosse solo fantascienza (ti prego fa che si scriva con la "i")
                      C'è qualcosa che non va, ma nel dubbio:

Commenta

• i didn't say anything about luck.
                        i said only that france deserved victory more in my opinion.
                        and if i as a man can understand Zidane's action...... without continuation.

i'm not machine and i count differently

Commenta

• my congratulations to italy!
                          So what Materazzi say to Zidan befor punch? ^^

Commenta

• Originariamente inviato da Remu
                            i didn't say anything about luck.
                            i said only that france deserved victory more in my opinion.
                            and if i as a man can understand Zidane's action...... without continuation.

i'm not machine and i count differently
                            Wins who scores more...and we did..

------------------------------------------------------
                            Ho sempre rivolto a Dio una sola preghiera: "Oh, Signore, ridicolizza i miei nemici...e Dio l'ha esaudita" - Voltaire

Commenta

• Originariamente inviato da Anatolich
                              my congratulations to italy!
                              So what Materazzi say to Zidan befor punch? ^^
                              many versions...from soft to hard ones....anyway in my opinion,i hated poulsen when made totti crazy,and i didnt like materazzi attitude as well....for the rest zidane was stupid that's it...

remu,FACTS counts not what people thinks

anyway france beatan us in penalty in 98 AND WE DESERVED TO WIN
                              beatan us in euro2000 FOR PURE LUCK we were winning till 90'
                              Originariamente inviato da Brad_Solid.
                              Tacete pls co sta storia che fa ridere, ho giocato in fazione bendando in corsa i compagni in battaglia
                              Originariamente inviato da Brad_Solid
                              ah, quasi scordavo la cosa più pazzesca: MA AVETE VISTO? HA TIRATO UNA BENDATA IN CORSA A VASH CHE ERA SOTTO GANK!
                              credo che fin ora crossheleare con le bende in corsa fosse solo fantascienza (ti prego fa che si scriva con la "i")
                              C'è qualcosa che non va, ma nel dubbio:

Commenta

• my sign rox like italy
                                You got me runnin' wild and free
                                Runnin' wild and free
                                You got me runnin' wild and free
                                Runnin' wild and free

Commenta

Sto operando...
                                X