Facktions (sic)

Comprimi
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

Anyways, back to the topic of the thread - after my guild left factions, we joined back up with Minax, and helped them take control of all the towns. For this we were amply rewarded - by nothing less than getting ganked by AoT (our supposed faction allies) every time we showed our faces near Minoc moongate.
    Thanks a bunch guys, you helped us wake up to how cool factions are on this shard - you can keep them!
    Fack fuctions is what I say - team pvp only works if the whole team actually knows how the game works - so we will go it alone, and take heads where we find'em.
    No Wife, No Horse, No Moustache...

Commenta

Originally posted by narcof
      Anyways, back to the topic of the thread - after my guild left factions, we joined back up with Minax, and helped them take control of all the towns. For this we were amply rewarded - by nothing less than getting ganked by AoT (our supposed faction allies) every time we showed our faces near Minoc moongate.
      Thanks a bunch guys, you helped us wake up to how cool factions are on this shard - you can keep them!
      Fack fuctions is what I say - team pvp only works if the whole team actually knows how the game works - so we will go it alone, and take heads where we find'em.
      Yup thats the way factions are in uod ;D

Commenta

Not any more it aint - there's a fifth faction on the slab folks - it has no name, no stronghold, no sigils, no funds, no coloured animals, no fancy titles, no base, no allegiance, no members list, no working hours, no hierarchy, no principles, no moral high-ground, no rules, no dues, no silver, no wife, no horse, and absolutely no moustache.

If you's want to join some meaningful resistance-action then come find us - just follow the trail of rosiking faction ghosts...
        No Wife, No Horse, No Moustache...

Commenta

Sto operando...
        X