Facktions (sic)

Comprimi
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

OK - for those that want to talk to me, I will be in touch via ICQ.
    No Wife, No Horse, No Moustache...

Commenta

Originally posted by Blue Demon
      okay about pvp , you cannot force more people to pvp only maybe recruit.. now about sigils , this thing is great you could go with a sheriff inside a town have the guards gump go inside a fight and just add guards while fighting other faction ..

all the commands details are here hope it helps :

http://uo.stratics.com/content/basics/factions3.shtml

edit : another reason of your let down of faction is because the new coming guild system which everyone joined , like 2 month ago if you would play in factions we had over 50vs50 fights it was nice you can allways still stay in faction and arrange fights , my personal opinion is that after awhile people will leave this new thing called guild system (alliance etc) and go back to faction but just my 1.99 cent
      o.@ havent seen you in game for long time.. Didnt you left uod with ionz gos of lag or something 0.0? And Then to DoomTrooper ^^ I dont have anything against punky and Lily already explained why he sold it at forum, i think punky should read this on hes own and tell the rules before someone adds item to be sold at forum.

Commenta

yes i did but i heard the lag is fixed so i'm back , can i get a welcome back?
        ------------------------------------------
        cant talk italian...

Commenta

WBBD!

Yes mon the lag is sorted it seems, ever since the episode where Lumina thought the trash barrel in her new house was an unlimited storage box, and item count went down by 99%!!!!!!!!
          No Wife, No Horse, No Moustache...

Commenta

Originally posted by Blue Demon
            yes i did but i heard the lag is fixed so i'm back , can i get a welcome back?
            Sorry to brake down your dreams ^^ Far as I know uod still has major lag spikes sometimes -.-

Commenta

Originally posted by Keffu

o.@ havent seen you in game for long time.. Didnt you left uod with ionz gos of lag or something 0.0? And Then to DoomTrooper ^^ I dont have anything against punky and Lily already explained why he sold it at forum, i think punky should read this on hes own and tell the rules before someone adds item to be sold at forum.
              they are not rulez,it being wise
              Originariamente inviato da Brad_Solid.
              Tacete pls co sta storia che fa ridere, ho giocato in fazione bendando in corsa i compagni in battaglia
              Originariamente inviato da Brad_Solid
              ah, quasi scordavo la cosa più pazzesca: MA AVETE VISTO? HA TIRATO UNA BENDATA IN CORSA A VASH CHE ERA SOTTO GANK!
              credo che fin ora crossheleare con le bende in corsa fosse solo fantascienza (ti prego fa che si scriva con la "i")
              C'è qualcosa che non va, ma nel dubbio:

Commenta

Originally posted by Doomtrooper

they are not rulez,it being wise
                If theyr not rules why throw 10000 kilos of shit to someone who sells things at forum? :\

Commenta

Originally posted by Keffu

If theyr not rules why throw 10000 kilos of shit to someone who sells things at forum? :\
                  cause we play togheter and it would have been a sign of "friendship" anyway as i told u,i dont care to whom u sell,it's urs not mine
                  Tacete pls co sta storia che fa ridere, ho giocato in fazione bendando in corsa i compagni in battaglia
                  ah, quasi scordavo la cosa più pazzesca: MA AVETE VISTO? HA TIRATO UNA BENDATA IN CORSA A VASH CHE ERA SOTTO GANK!
                  credo che fin ora crossheleare con le bende in corsa fosse solo fantascienza (ti prego fa che si scriva con la "i")

Commenta

Originally posted by Doomtrooper

cause we play togheter and it would have been a sign of "friendship" anyway as i told u,i dont care to whom u sell,it's urs not mine
                    Yeah well Cant make that expencive friends if you must give 16kk away from it anyway so it kinda isnt our fault :\..

Commenta

PLEASE NO ONE JOIN TB! TB are stinking shitty housernoobs and the faction name should be changed from True Britains to True Housers!

They have passion for hiding in houses, like this new FH guild which is in TB. Mages of that guild say "IM LAGGING VERY MUCH" then you notice how they precast in house and after they take even 1 DMG they run back to house!

Vella [FH] DONT PLAY IF YOU ARE LAGGING, ITS THE SERVER THAT IS LAGGING AND EVERYONE IS LAGGING AS MUCH AS YOU ARE. DONT MAKE LAG AS AN EXCUSE FOR YOU TO HIDE IN YOUR HOUSE!

TB's do gang, house and other sort of shit.

http://www.fuzzyslogic.com/albums/fo...Homo.thumb.jpg

That is for all TB housers and gangers.

Commenta

we already knew.....:P

just ignore minoc do not go there,just bucca or any other place.

they also play with nox sometimes especially in raid so they can put us in loss....i think also that most of them are not italian.

Commenta

Originally posted by Alezi
                          PLEASE NO ONE JOIN TB! TB are stinking shitty housernoobs and the faction name should be changed from True Britains to True Housers!
                          In TS when one of my NeT guild see you, always say "there is Lily here, should I attack her?", and quite often the answer is "Nahhh, she will surely run in house".
                          I don't know in wich way you entered in the A/A guild... I mean, you are considered one of the worst element of the shard, and I think that you should play alone in your Minoc house forever, without the joy of entering in a good guild... But you were kicked after about one or two days, so we returned back to normality.
                          One thing, PLEASE, make a screen of some NeT all in their house in Minoc, all scared for you, and post it here. I will wait.

Commenta

Originally posted by Olatunji
                            In TS when one of my NeT guild see you, always say "there is Lily here, should I attack her?", and quite often the answer is "Nahhh, she will surely run in house".
                            I don't know in wich way you entered in the A/A guild... I mean, you are considered one of the worst element of the shard, and I think that you should play alone in your Minoc house forever, without the joy of entering in a good guild... But you were kicked after about one or two days, so we returned back to normality.
                            One thing, PLEASE, make a screen of some NeT all in their house in Minoc, all scared for you, and post it here. I will wait.
                            If you arent a complete idiot you might wanna read that I resigned, resigning isnt the same as being kicked out.

Secondly when net's come 10vs1 I run or recall away. I dont go in house.

Third thing is that nets are outnumbered just like minax, and the factions need to be balanced so there's one more reason for people not to join TB.

Commenta

Originally posted by Alezi
                              Third thing is that nets are outnumbered just like minax, and the factions need to be balanced so there's one more reason for people not to join TB.
                              Well, but you are in the Minax faction, is that true? Minax need/want your great help? ROFFLE.
                              Why don't you and your Pro! guild join in the SL faction? They don't want you? Maybe you should try the CoM faction! It's quite empty :P

Commenta

Anyway, enough with the offtopic about A/A.

Threadstarter, I am one that loves the great factionbattles with defending sigils and all that. So if u are up for some serious factionwars I will try to get the sigils stolen from you!! And defending.
                                One death is a murdercount
                                One million is Soranostyle

At least I'm not a f*cking runner dog

Commenta

Sto operando...
                                X