Comprimi
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

Originally posted by Olatunji
    Well, but you are in the Minax faction, is that true? Minax need/want your great help? ROFFLE.
    Why don't you and your Pro! guild join in the SL faction? They don't want you? Maybe you should try the CoM faction! It's quite empty :P
    ;D WHo gives a shit about what SL`s say? Even least someone gives a shit what some random NeT nwb says ;D If you wanna pick a fight why dont you just duel newb? Ohh sorry you must be one of those Newbs Eating Testicles dexers ^^ Ohh PleaSe.. And you think that Tb is the best faction and their not housing and laming? AHahahaha Just take a look at the minoc gate and youll see more than 6 tbs sitting in their houses casting explo and running inside again ;D.. So please open your eyes darling and stop talking bullshit about crystal clear things. Theres only me and Lily at minoc always and still we own your newb groups

Commenta

Well, but you are in the Minax faction, is that true? Minax need/want your great help? ROFFLE.
      Why don't you and your Pro! guild join in the SL faction? They don't want you? Maybe you should try the CoM faction! It's quite empty :P
      The TB are so noobs that they cant even GANG anyone.

Just 5minutes ago first came Goldrake, after that The Killer Man 10 seconds later Modernist and finally Maury.

Guess what I did. I recalled away! Thats right, TB runs to gate/house but everyone else just runs or recalls away when theyre being ganged. And im easy target for dexers because I have only 11% DCI, everyone can hit me with every hit.

Commenta

Originally posted by Keffu
        If you wanna pick a fight why dont you just duel newb? Ohh sorry you must be one of those Newbs Eating Testicles dexers ^^ Ohh PleaSe..
        I'm scared.

Commenta

I'm scared.

So it seems ^^ it must be cool to take heads from the ground :---D what are you tring to prove here? You have my head at your roof? So fucking what ? Your still shitty dexer and noob, period. And most of all your NeT ;D

Commenta

I'm scared.

Scared to reveal your name?

Commenta

In TS when one of my NeT guild see you, always say "there is Lily here, should I attack her?", and quite often the answer is "Nahhh, she will surely run in house".
              I don't know in wich way you entered in the A/A guild... I mean, you are considered one of the worst element of the shard, and I think that you should play alone in your Minoc house forever, without the joy of entering in a good guild... But you were kicked after about one or two days, so we returned back to normality.
              One thing, PLEASE, make a screen of some NeT all in their house in Minoc, all scared for you, and post it here. I will wait.
              These arent net but still tb.
              http://img458.imageshack.us/img458/4098/ddas8gt.jpg

EDIT: Was Drak kicked out of net? He only knows how to houseplay and spam magic arrow bleed-poison ^^

Commenta

Known facts about True Britains:
                1. If they dont gang, they run to houses.
                2. They are as noobs as shadowlord mages.
                3. Theyre related to Ferdina Souer (übernoob)
                4. Theyre just noobs.

Commenta

Originally posted by Alezi

3. Theyre related to Ferdina Souer (übernoob)
                  completely true...u see nox and FH in tb faction playing against us lol!!!!

anyway olatunji it's easy to beat in duel a mage with 11dci eh......

and lily or lalla try to INCREASE ur dci.... :P

p.s. I STILL NEED THIEF,in MINAX FACTION...

p.p.s lily and lalla aren't in our map or ts...so they cant gank u.....they just help us when we meet :P
                  Ultima modifica di Dj_Amix; 22-10-2005, 22:02.
                  Originariamente inviato da Brad_Solid.
                  Tacete pls co sta storia che fa ridere, ho giocato in fazione bendando in corsa i compagni in battaglia
                  Originariamente inviato da Brad_Solid
                  ah, quasi scordavo la cosa più pazzesca: MA AVETE VISTO? HA TIRATO UNA BENDATA IN CORSA A VASH CHE ERA SOTTO GANK!
                  credo che fin ora crossheleare con le bende in corsa fosse solo fantascienza (ti prego fa che si scriva con la "i")
                  C'è qualcosa che non va, ma nel dubbio:

Commenta

Originally posted by Sebastian Sorano
                    Anyway, enough with the offtopic about A/A.

Threadstarter, I am one that loves the great factionbattles with defending sigils and all that. So if u are up for some serious factionwars I will try to get the sigils stolen from you!! And defending.
                    * or better join us,we need thieves ihihihih
                    Tacete pls co sta storia che fa ridere, ho giocato in fazione bendando in corsa i compagni in battaglia
                    ah, quasi scordavo la cosa più pazzesca: MA AVETE VISTO? HA TIRATO UNA BENDATA IN CORSA A VASH CHE ERA SOTTO GANK!
                    credo che fin ora crossheleare con le bende in corsa fosse solo fantascienza (ti prego fa che si scriva con la "i")

Commenta

Originally posted by Doomtrooper

p.p.s lily and lalla aren't in our map or ts...so they cant gank u.....they just help us when we meet :P
                      Yup, aos is item based and lets take for example HCI 45% agaisnt my DCI 11%

45-11 = 34 Hit change to hit me + hci given by weaponskill = alot. So thats why I need ornament. SOMEONE SELL ME ONE!

P.S Minax really needs thieves.. And I need a war horse.

Commenta

Originally posted by Doomtrooper

Yup thats true my boy ^^ Some minaxes(2 I think :P) has little grudge against me but ill still help em ignoring that they attack me .. We are trying to improve our sets now when we have some money though ^^ Someone sell me 1/3 hci jewel or trade .. If me or lily are "ganging" someone its basicly 2 vs x exept if we have found some minaxes to help us(rare), so please dont rosik about gang to us . Thanks Doom for your support

Commenta

I'm scared.

Bit lame of you Gild but we have sorted this out in game already ^^ I just to remind you that I have beated you more ofthen that you have beated me Just last time you won 3 and I won 1

Commenta

lol who are those FH guys? maybe NeT guild will declare war to them.

Anyway TB Pvpers are represented by NeT and we still searching for good thieves...i think minax faction already have a couple of good ones

For the other flaming ppls i've only one thing to say: "whiners"

Commenta

Originally posted by DarkLord
                              lol who are those FH guys? maybe NeT guild will declare war to them.

Anyway TB Pvpers are represented by NeT and we still searching for good thieves...i think minax faction already have a couple of good ones

For the other flaming ppls i've only one thing to say: "whiners"
                              unfortunately it's not like u said,no thieves

Commenta

Originally posted by Keffu

Someone sell me 1/3 hci jewel or trade ..
                                Contact me via ICQ
                                I have very nice offer for you
                                Ultima modifica di strenght; 25-10-2005, 09:06.
                                Thank you UOD Staff

ICQ 330652599

Commenta

Sto operando...
                                X