UO DREAMS Artificial Inteligence

Comprimi
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

And anyway why it has to be so complicated to kill for example balrons with tamer? Tamers have been good because you were able to use the pets as meat tanks and wear a low resist / high luck gear for better drops. Now it's not possible to use luck items. Dont tell me "you can make luck gear with barbed kits" because not everyone have 100kk to throw on barbed kits and no one crafts with spined leather.

Now if Im thinking of going to pvm I just pick my 500 luck tankwarrior who has bushido. That way he can achieve 1500 luck when killing balrons which is even more than my tamer has. And it's a lot easier to kill them with this warrior and my warrior kills them faster and has no way to die.

So, killing a balron with tamer is harder and slower than with warrior, and you will have less luck which means worse loot. See the point? Why would anyone use tamer? Tamers are useless. Bushido warrior beats them in all categories.

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da Dj_Amix Visualizza il messaggio
      ...while doing mephitis...
      it's neira..

Originariamente inviato da Rikch Visualizza il messaggio
      it's 11 people in map, he is alone at the champ and asks help in map chat.
      thanks a lot ^)

Originariamente inviato da munakko Visualizza il messaggio
      And anyway why it has to be so complicated to kill for example balrons with tamer?
      it was difficult to kill paragon barlons with tamer even before all fixes just because it's difficult to vet pets. and it wasn't problem at all to kill normal barlon with any pg. now the same. i can kill normal barlon with crafter, using mind blasts.
      it's not correct example just because, as said, it was difficult to kill paragon barlons with tamer even 2 years ago.

the correct example is mobs in shimering prism (the best pg for shim was tamer, not warrior, in any cases). 2 hydras do intstant kill with breath. 3 acid vortexes do 120 dam in 1 sec. angels are real ninjas. and so on. i realy don't know how to do shimering nowdays.

but...
      i realy like doom after all new AI fixes. doom is no longer stupid boring. and it's no longer nooby-dungeon (yes. yes. doom became nooby dungeon after fix of looting rights 4-5 years ago).
      that's why i like new AI.
      just btw tamers are still playable in doom if u play proper way. for example: Indowino[wb], some guy from [eos], if i m not mistaken Unforgivable or something like that (sorry for my horrible memory on nicknames).

about tamers or warriors killing barlon. it was the same before fixes: warriors (i think archers) killed ilshenar rubbish faster than tamers. so what's the problem with ai fixes about it.
      Ultima modifica di fnurov; 31-08-2009, 16:12.

Commenta

Why would a tamer kill anything without luck suit? (anything that doesnt drop artifacts)

Commenta

Why would a tamer kill anything without luck suit? (anything that doesnt drop artifacts)
          cause maybe some ppl enjoy the tamer play, i used to have a tamer, i didn't like it and i dropped that pc, screw those artifacts i dropped. it was boring.
          I mean, mage gameplay was the same as tamer: swarm swarm swarm etc till the mob fell dead. now it's out of doubt that's more difficult, but i don't go to bloodies anymore and get bored.
          Nontheless i think that now tamers have easier life. They are to rebuild their char cause the old build without avoid chances or magic resist is useless now, but they don't need to rush-heal their pet, they just got to run circles...and self-heal.

If you just go paragon for artifacts it's different, pity for you that you have to kill some more with lower luck. Or you could try a tamer/hidder! asd

Commenta

I just dont like the idea that luck and veterinary are just so easily replaced with magery and resist gear. But yeah, I havent played my tamer since the AI update. I would play if I could use my luck items but I cant so...

Commenta

i have a cross-question "why would mage/warrior/archer/...crafter / coocker / sucker kill anything without luck suit?" %)
              the fact is that it wasn't normal, that any noob with tamed cu and even naked could kill "500gp loot mobs". haven't u thought about it?

just by the way: asforme i never equiped tamer in luck. i just had second equip set (1300 luck) in backpack and reequiped it with razor while killing shimering (when it was 4% hp). actulay my death costed me about 25k (i also used different jewels/weapons etc), but i had addiotonal % for crimson. so same method can be used for killing strong paragons ^)

Commenta

What's the problem with you guys?
                we shouldn't discuss if the new AI is fair or not, nor if with this new AI some templates are useless and other too stronger.

The only question we should have is:
                this is an osi style shard: does this shard have the same monsters' AI of osi ?

If a shard want to be osi style, should be accept EVERY positive and negative things from osi.
                No questions like "is this fair?" or "does it worse the game play?", but just one: "is this the same as osi?".

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da wolf7 Visualizza il messaggio
                  ... but just one: "is this the same as osi?".
                  do u know answer?

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da fnurov Visualizza il messaggio
                    do u know answer?
                    Of course I do

Commenta

http://forum.gamesnet.it/f500/ai-dei...6/#post6035052

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da wolf7 Visualizza il messaggio
                        Of course I do
                        so what's it? http://forum.gamesnet.it/f500/uodrea...ke-osi-602476/

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da fnurov Visualizza il messaggio
                          The vote is private... :P

Just kidding, I voted no of course.

Commenta

i finally admit that playing a tamer sucks totaly now

Commenta

Sto operando...
                            X