X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• UO DREAMS Artificial Inteligence

[rant]
    Right now is not the same as OSI.Besides this new a.i is unfair to players that don't play archers or warriors. Tamers are a dead profession now, the pet a.i unlike the monster a.i was dumbed down, I keep seeing pets doing nothing for seconds while its owner is being attacked etc...
    What makes uo so good is the variety of template you could choose from.Nowdays it seems you can only pick 1 or 2 if you dont want to be dying all the time.
    Please consider this issue with your new a.i, sure it might be funny for you staff, increasing the difficulty of the game, since you probably are bored of seeing the same stuff over and over but still, this is a game, its supposed to be fun not frustrating. I keep seeing people dying over and over due to this ridiculous difficult a.i.
    [/rant]
    Ultima modifica di superbuzzmetal; 22-08-2009, 08:54.
    Found a bug in Uodreams? Report it here.

And also when there was the last tokuno event, it wasnt as laggy as it's now and it was totally playable. I cant even play at the tokuno champion spawn now. Just take the lag plus the AI which just makes all casters to attack me when my summons target them and it's a no go.

Maybe because the AI is more complicated now and the server just cant handle skeletal dragons + tons of caster mobs at the same time (Onis and the other ones)

Commenta

I agree with you guys.Tamers should be fixed.
      Johnie Walker

Commenta

Agree
        Ultima modifica di Sampoo; 23-08-2009, 17:08.

Commenta

up

New pet's AI suck bollocks, i'll better tame paris hilton; i'm sure she is smarter.
          New mob casters AI is ok, but they cast too fast, and for too much damage even on more than a target at once, that's ridiculous, not to say that everything keeps u poisoned unless u are a vampire, so, all u can do is running away trying to remove it while the mob self xhealed to full health.

note, who loves paralize?
          Ultima modifica di warlockostia; 24-08-2009, 01:49.

Commenta

oh come on.
            tamer: 120 disco-music, 120 magery, staff of magi, 2/6, 45 dci = candly land
            mage: 120 eval, 100 anatomy, scrapper, 45 dci = same.
            actulay there is no problem, if u know uo-math well enough.

Commenta

on the rights of boasting ))

playing proper tamer proper way

Commenta

Yes you can do that with tamer but it aint fun to play like that. You have to pay so much more attention to everything. If you just take a warrior you dont even have to press any buttons (which is just like the tamers used to be before the new AI)

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da munakko Visualizza il messaggio
                  Yes you can do that with tamer but it aint fun to play like that. You have to pay so much more attention to everything. If you just take a warrior you dont even have to press any buttons (which is just like the tamers used to be before the new AI)
                  well...
                  i realy knew one guy from wb, that made baracoons with tamer (non-necro) + hirue. he said "all guard" and did nothing )) he lowered taming after pet-comands fix (1 year ago ) ^)
                  is it greater fun to play nooby-style with 1-2 DPS in total? ok, maybe it's fun. but it is not great fun to see persons, that do 200-500 total damage to df in doom and have just the same chance for art. and it is not great fun to see noobs on champs, that cast lich form, summon 2 vortexes, stand on pentagram all the time and demand sops after it on the same rights as other guildmates.

just btw: nowdays i play warrior a lot and use almost all my keyboard, but i realy don't know why do i need more than 10 hotkeys with tamer )) it means, that imho it's more difficult to play warrior, than tamer even nowdays. this all depands on game-style. for example D2, some people liked to play hardcore-mode, some - didn't )
                  just about standard template swords + 60 dex + SS + soulseeker. the only person who casts corpse skin with this template is ivan. i realy saw hundreads and hundreads "soulseeker noobs", but only one casted corpse skin. why? game-style.

Commenta

If you "know the numbers" you know you only need auto attack with warrior. (in most cases)

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da munakko Visualizza il messaggio
                      If you "know the numbers" you know you only need auto attack with warrior. (in most cases)
                      until recieving blood oath, revenant, strangle... and grey screen ^)

Commenta

I dont agree with you fnurov, most of the warrior templates nowdays are made in such a way that it makes the character a walking tank, it delivers a lot of damage and it can take a lot of damage too. Sure you got to use some necro and chiv spells from time to time to improve ur damage or heal a bit but it's nothing life threathening.
                        Now the tamer, first of all, it's not a tank it's not prepared to be attacked directly for a long time, and right now this is what is happenening. The monsters ignore the pets, the pets ignore the monsters and in the end what remains is a dead tamer.
                        The main weapon of the tamer, its pet's that also worked as a meat shield are now almost useless...
                        Also fnurov, not everyone has acess to such fancy equip like you keep talking about. 120 ps this and staff that...
                        I bet it's walk in the park for you veteran players that already have good equipement to face this new a.i but for the people that don't have great equipement, this is a living hell.
                        It's worst than a job because you get frustrated and you dont even get payed to do it.
                        Found a bug in Uodreams? Report it here.

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da superbuzzmetal Visualizza il messaggio
                          I dont agree with you fnurov, most of the warrior templates nowdays are made in such a way that it makes the character a walking tank, it delivers a lot of damage and it can take a lot of damage too. Sure you got to use some necro and chiv spells from time to time to improve ur damage or heal a bit but it's nothing life threathening.
                          Now the tamer, first of all, it's not a tank it's not prepared to be attacked directly for a long time, and right now this is what is happenening. The monsters ignore the pets, the pets ignore the monsters and in the end what remains is a dead tamer.
                          The main weapon of the tamer, its pet's that also worked as a meat shield are now almost useless...
                          Also fnurov, not everyone has acess to such fancy equip like you keep talking about. 120 ps this and staff that...
                          I bet it's walk in the park for you veteran players that already have good equipement to face this new a.i but for the people that don't have great equipement, this is a living hell.
                          It's worst than a job because you get frustrated and you dont even get payed to do it.
                          actualy tamer ( 120 disco-music, 120 magery, staff of magi, 2/6, 45 dci, 45 chivarly ) is not a tank just because it is the super KGB tank ^)

warrios do need 120 ps and fency equip too.
                          i talk about "such fancy equip" in way like all d2-guides talk about enigma, botd and so on.

just a mattar of fact, that mages and tamers need battle deffence nowdays.
                          it means, that necromage (necro,ss,magery, eval, med, resist) sucks as it sucked before fix even if millions of people played this template. necromage needs wrestling/macefight or anatomy or staff of magi.
                          tamer needs battle deffence too. the only way for discotamer is high magery + staff of magi / swords of propserity.

it's not a real problem to have a tamer with 110-115 magery, swords of prosperity (fc1, sc, mage weapon), jewelry 1/6, 15-30 dci, good pets (not a dog for lamers) to stop "rosikare"

Commenta

fnurov,what are u showing us with the number "11" while doing mephitis?
                            lol
                            Originariamente inviato da Brad_Solid.
                            Tacete pls co sta storia che fa ridere, ho giocato in fazione bendando in corsa i compagni in battaglia
                            Originariamente inviato da Brad_Solid
                            ah, quasi scordavo la cosa più pazzesca: MA AVETE VISTO? HA TIRATO UNA BENDATA IN CORSA A VASH CHE ERA SOTTO GANK!
                            credo che fin ora crossheleare con le bende in corsa fosse solo fantascienza (ti prego fa che si scriva con la "i")
                            C'è qualcosa che non va, ma nel dubbio:

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da Dj_Amix Visualizza il messaggio
                              fnurov,what are u showing us with the number "11" while doing mephitis?
                              lol
                              it's 11 people in map, he is alone at the champ and asks help in map chat.
                              msn: palaemon@hotmail.it

Trasformo logs in boards
                              http://forum.gamesnet.it/f540/pubbli...boards-546121/

Apro casse
                              http://forum.gamesnet.it/f540/pubbli...-cassa-559424/

Commenta

Sto operando...
                              X