Comprimi
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

Originariamente inviato da Demigod Visualizza il messaggio
    I don't understand half of what you write either. The worst thing is - It's not because of grammar.
    i m sorry for u. raise int.

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da Demigod Visualizza il messaggio
      What people are trying to say here - your THEORETICAL stuff can be proven WRONG by a few good pvp players.
      about proving-unproving ))

1=2 is easy!

Firstly, let's say that: x = 1
      Therefore: x² = x
      x² - 1 = x -1
      Factorising: (x - 1)(x + 1) = x - 1
      Dividing through: x + 1 = 1
      Substituting: 2 = 1
      everything can be proved - unproved. who knows what's absolute truth...

as i said earlier, arguing without arguements doesn't have sence. if u have something to say to realy "prove wrong my theoretical stuff", say it. i l correct guide, if it's needed.

but continuing saying "i can.." or "i m noob, but few good pvp players can prove.." looks funny.

p.s. as i said earlier this guide is about summoning baracoon. if i wanted to write a guide about raiding champs, i would do it, but it would be another guide.

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da fnurov Visualizza il messaggio
        p.s. as i said earlier this guide is about summoning baracoon. if i wanted to write a guide about raiding champs, i would do it, but it would be another guide.
        What I think Demigodess is trying to say to here is that Summoning a barracoon means sudden RAID so it is part of the champing, face the facts.

I hope you fnurov give a realistic guide instead of theory stuff.

P.S. Thank you for the evalution intelligence 120 the other morning

XOXO, Gossip Girl.

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da Sampoo Visualizza il messaggio
          What I think Demigodess is trying to say to here is that Summoning a barracoon means sudden RAID so it is part of the champing, face the facts.

I hope you fnurov give a realistic guide instead of theory stuff.

XOXO, Gossip Girl.
          haha nice

Commenta

what fact should i face?
            the fact is a proved thing. if u say something, it's not fact, it's just your opinion.
            the fact is. as i said before, that i and elka made baras without beeing raided just because we were extremely fast.. like...like buck from ice age 3. and it wasn't early morning.
            if u say "u will be suddenly raided", it's your opinion. opinion <> fact. verstein?

XOXO, Gossip Girl.
            i havn't been in t2a for about 3-4 months just because u can't even imagine how many baras i had made for my uo playing and t's difficult even to look to rats now. if u raided [guru], thank them, not me. your way of associations shows your own quality of evalution intelligence. even 130 won't help )

Commenta

what fact should i face?
              the fact is a proved thing. if u say something, it's not fact, it's just your opinion.
              the fact is. as i said before, that i and elka made baras without beeing raided
              Boy I think you are talking yourself into trap Your telling me that facts are just my opinion but your telling there facts too Facts are things that is proven somehow and I made that happen on many barras, Barracoon can't be made less than 20minutes and In that time i've ran everyspawn to check

Commenta

Barracoon can't be made less than 20minutes
                one more opinion...
                girl, this mindless flooding becomes toooo annoying. stop it.
                i realy don't need to persuade u in something. i know, that my guide is a best of the kind and it's proved by many posts in the begining. i know, that my guide is more than practical. i know, that i did bara myslef with 2-3 friends much less than 20 min. i know, that all spawns can't be run 50 times a day (untill person is totaly sick). and i know, that 2 good team-mages in lrc can kill good pk not in lrc. i know many things, but it doesn't mean, that i want to talk about it.
                this talk is over.

Commenta

U still get raided and u still lose ps so can you please quit the bs?
                  Johnie Walker

Commenta

ahahaha

ELKA - Sampo's Princess

girl, do u realise now, that all u d said in this 3d was just an opinion?

edit:
                    oki. i v found it ))

codice:
                    SET #lpc 1000
                    set %scan_journal_line #jindex
                    loop:
                    if #jindex > %scan_journal_line
                    {
                       for %jrnl %scan_journal_line #jindex
                       {
                        scanjournal %jrnl
                        if ( elka_has_logged_on in #journal ) && ( : notin #journal )
                        {
                        msg $
                        msg -- The Princess is online! $
                        wait 60
                        msg $
                        msg -- Greet their Highness! $
                        wait 30
                        for %i 1 3
                        {
                            msg $
                            msg -- Viva Princess Elka $
                            wait 20
                        }
                       }
                       set %scan_journal_line #jindex + 1
                    }
                    else
                        sleep 10
                    goto loop
                    originally posted 03 Dec 2008, 17:50 [-OB-] Occhio Bianco & Shadow Lords faction [ADE][A||A]
                    Ultima modifica di fnurov; 24-10-2009, 22:10.

Commenta

Start champ, get raided, defend or die, get sops. Hard.
                      The problem with 20 blue noobs killing anyone is that they don't have brains to cross heal or even dump on the same target.
                      Or make a deal + start barra + use prot + kill barra = profit.

Commenta

about proving-unproving ))
                        1=2 is easy!

Firstly, let's say that: x = 1
                        Therefore: x² = x
                        x² - 1 = x -1
                        Factorising: (x - 1)(x + 1) = x - 1
                        Dividing through: x + 1 = 1
                        Substituting: 2 = 1
                        OT: for the sake of truth... and just because i cannot stand the math so much raped >_<
                        The quoted equation is utterly wrong:
                        You cannot divide an equation by x - 1 (which is the operation you did) without adding the condition "x must be =/= 1" which is, by the way, your hypothesis, thus invalidating the entire equation.
                        Let's just say that you, unwillingly, demonstrated through "Proof by contradiction" (dimostrazione per assurdo in italian) that 1 =/= 2 (that is the exact opposite of what you wanted to demonstrate).
                        So, no, "about proving-unproving )) 1=2 is easy! " it's not so easy when you actually know some basic math...
                        A man's IQ, yearly income, sexual prowess, ingenuity, physical appearance and generally every other aspect of his life can be condensed down to four digits: his Arena rating.

Commenta

Silkriver, contact me on ICQ 53332333. I want to make a gift for this ingame.
                          Proving fnurov wrong - that's what Uodreams is about. Killing the noob, proving his maths wrong, taking his Sops from his champs. (na, actually It's not what Uodreams is about, but he would like to think that it is).

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da Silkriver Visualizza il messaggio
                            OT: for the sake of truth... and just because i cannot stand the math so much raped >_<
                            The quoted equation is utterly wrong:
                            You cannot divide an equation by x - 1 (which is the operation you did) without adding the condition "x must be =/= 1" which is, by the way, your hypothesis, thus invalidating the entire equation.
                            Let's just say that you, unwillingly, demonstrated through "Proof by contradiction" (dimostrazione per assurdo in italian) that 1 =/= 2 (that is the exact opposite of what you wanted to demonstrate).
                            So, no, "about proving-unproving )) 1=2 is easy! " it's not so easy when you actually know some basic math...
                            thanks a lot. i have just 3 years of total education in far far russian vilage and don't know what is learned in 6-th class of russian school.
                            p.s. have u ever heard words such as "joke" and "sence of humor"?

Commenta

1+1=3 ok guys? Everyone calm down!
                              Found a bug in Uodreams? Report it here.

Commenta

Sto operando...
                              X