baracoon for dummies

Comprimi
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

Great thead, thanks for all the tips, regardin the shadow wisps, I always get them killed by mobs, how to avoid that, are they still useful if they are not with you ?
    Found a bug in Uodreams? Report it here.

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da superbuzzmetal Visualizza il messaggio
      Great thead, thanks for all the tips, regardin the shadow wisps, I always get them killed by mobs, how to avoid that, are they still useful if they are not with you ?
      just kill mobs faster ))
      when u have 2 vortexes or 4 furies/imps/pixies, 3 animates, mobs atack not only wisp so it lives longer ))
      u can use this script [EUOX] summoning - Gamesnet Forums to faster summoning wisp

if wisp is very far from u - no use to u. maybe to your friend, that is near wisp..
      wisp beeps nearly every 20 sec and gives mana to u and your friends that are within 5 or something like that tiles.

Commenta

fast training skills http://forum.gamesnet.it/f667/traini...skills-524052/

Commenta

Great Guide Fnurov! (can you stick it, mods? )

i got a simple question i get out of my head some nights ago:

i know battle defence is one of the most important factor during a frenzy-battle like a champ spawn. In your example, a pg with:

120 mag
          120 evaint
          medit > 100
          120 necro
          120 spirit speak

He's got 580 / 600 points used: 140/120 point will be used... but used to?

so, we have some decision to make:

- using mage weapon
          *PROPs: simple choice, u got a 120 combat skill to avoid most of attacks, we can train resisting spells to 120
          *SLOPs: we lost spellbook (tome of lost knoledge/scrapper's compendium now, in great part) + shield combination that add a lot of defence (15 dci/fc1 in invulnerability/arcane) and a lots of lmc/sdi/otherkillerstuffsjustlikefcr/fc/slayerbook

- train wrestling to [110,120]:
          *PROPs: we can use the book+sheld combination
          *SLOPs: we lost 110/120 points

- train macing to [110,120]
          *PROPs: we can use the boomstick+sheld combination, with all the bonus included...
          *SLOPs: we lost 110/120 points and slayerbooks bonus,

i thought another way having good evade + using books + saving points + have a lot of dci:

the defensive Ability of eva int combined with anatomy: this is an extract from uoguide

"When combined with Anatomy, these two skills can be used to replace Wrestling or other melee skills for defense. At 100 in both you will have the equivalent of 120 in dodging skill."

* Formula: (Evaluating Intelligence + Anatomy ) / 2 + 20

in our pg, we have already 80 defence ability point with (evaint120 + anatomy0)/2 +20 = 80
          to became GM of evade, we can train 40 anatomy saving 70/80 point vs wrest/mace:

(evaint120 + anatomy40)/2 +20 = 100

or similar:

(evaint120 + anatomy60)/2 +20 = 110 or (evaint120 + anatomy80 )/2 +20 = 120

having 100 in defence + 35/45 DCI (simple to have, fey + shield) we have chance ~= 50% chance to avoid an attack by a gm warrior (i get data from uo utility..)saving 80 skill points:

here an exaple of pg to make a champ

120 eva int
          105 magery
          110 spirt speak
          115 necro
          120 resspells
          40 anatomy
          110 meditation

defence 100 + tome of lost + carapace + arcane/invulnerability + fey leggins + bloodwood + quiver + ornament
          lots of skill points, lots of resitance, 40% dci, fc/fcr 2/3, lmc 40% and

stats:250
          105 str
          20 dex
          125 int

stats:225
          90 str
          10 dex
          125 int

so.. it's only an idea... but in my tests it works
          what do you think about that?

kiuzzo
          -------------------------------------------
          kiuzzo

LISTA LAMER UODREAMS
          -------------------------------------------

Commenta

I would like to hear Felix's input also, as I have similar doubts.
            Found a bug in Uodreams? Report it here.

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da kiuzzo Visualizza il messaggio
              * Formula: (Evaluating Intelligence + Anatomy ) / 2 + 20
              it worked long long ago. i doubt if it realy works now. i just dont know )
              as for me: i have battle defence from 120 magery + staff of magi (same as 120 wrestling or other combat skill)
              my skills

Commenta

casting arcane circle on champ

in italian

casting arcane circle is very important for arcanists, because it gives arcan focus, that enhances most of spellweaving spless.

arcan focus's strength is equel to number of people involved in arcan circle.
                there is limitation. people's spellweaving skill must not be lower or higher caster's skill more than 20.
                example 1: caster's skill 120. person a 120, person b 119, person c 101.1, person d 100.0.
                caster, a,b,c will recieve focus strength 4. person d wont recieve.
                example 2: caster's skill 100.1. person a 120, person b 82, person c 115, person d 75.
                caster, a,b,c will recieve focus strength 4. person d wont recieve.
                example 3: caster's skill 100, person a 120, person b 119.9, person c 80.1, person d 80.
                caster, b, c will recieve focus stregth 3. a,d wont receive anything.

only one person casts arcan circle once and must stand in the cener of champ idol

other people dont cast spell, they just stand on idol. they can stand in any of 9 tiles of idol.

btw u can cast circle here
                Ultima modifica di fnurov; 28-11-2008, 19:50.

Commenta

fixed to new fix %)

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da fnurov Visualizza il messaggio
                    u r pessimist
                    5 nooby explo-lighting can stop any pk lol - pk have hiding nowdays asd
                    This Is wrong. first of all fnurov, every italian doesn't wake up 5am to make barracoons. Second, YES you will get raided for 90% Guarantee skills over 100, too much mob killing thinking, I've got EXPLO-LIGHTING from 10 NOOBY of GuRu and i didn't still die and got 4 of the SoP's, SO ALL NOOBIES WHO READS THIS, THINK!

P.S. THX FOR BEING HELPFUL TO NEWCOMERS!.

Commenta

Other Question about skills, how you think noobs and newcomers can raise skills over 100? THEY DON'T GET SOPS BEFORE MAKE BARRAS !

Commenta

The fact is - Felix can write down 30 pages of theory, but we need 3 seconds to prove it wrong ingame.

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da Sampoo Visualizza il messaggio
                          This Is wrong. first of all fnurov, every italian doesn't wake up 5am to make barracoons.
                          me2. there is nothing in this guide about waiting up early. maybe u v just mistaken thread? )
                          Second, YES you will get raided for 90%
                          realy?
                          for me with elka it took ushualy 25 min from chating in icq to sharing sops )) and during this time we had to activate ushauly 4 spawns with making valor after first 2 spawns. and sometimes had to kill some pk-hidder, that was popular template to raid champs.
                          man, verstein? 25 minutes on everything. how many time does it take u to monitor all spawns? and how often do u do?)
                          if u realy thing that we were raded saccesfully in 90% times, u have problems with arifmetics )

I've got EXPLO-LIGHTING from 10 NOOBY of GuRu and i didn't still die and got 4 of the SoP's, SO ALL NOOBIES WHO READS THIS, THINK!
                          man, u r invulnable, because 200hp is needed for it )) or just have problems with arifmetics.

Other Question about skills, how you think noobs and newcomers can raise skills over 100?
                          it's not topic of the thread. create 3d with name "help me to raise skills over 100". maybe i can help )) as for me i started playing on uod from zero, i believe, 3 times, and had all needed 120 sops after maybe month maximum without making champs at all. as i said, it's not a matter of disscusion in this 3d.

P.S. THX FOR BEING HELPFUL TO NEWCOMERS!.
                          thanks for making lots of bullcrappy flood. i realy like flooding too )

Originariamente inviato da Demigod Visualizza il messaggio
                          The fact is - Felix can write down 30 pages of theory, but we need 3 seconds to prove it wrong ingame.
                          the fact is, that it's shot summary of thousands of baracoons, that i made ) i write theory extremely rare , if i havn't made all that i write about myself. and i always point the fact, if i havn't tested myself ))

p.s. guys, i realy like flooding, but it becomes annoying, whan the arguing has no arguements )

Commenta

Same in english fnurov, i didn't understand those :O

Commenta

Same in english fnurov, i didn't understand those :O
                              u understand everything. u write "i don't understand english" in every 3d u have nothing to say. it looks funny.

Commenta

I don't understand half of what you write either. The worst thing is - It's not because of grammar. What people are trying to say here - your THEORETICAL stuff can be proven WRONG by a few good pvp players.

Commenta

Sto operando...
                                X