X
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• Jail again ahahaha :LoL: How is this possible? :_D

I just had to make this thread Because I really dont get the idea why I was jailed for harshing xD check the logs below and have fun (Focus to the very end) :---------------D

*** Speech Log (All times are CET) ***

[08:41:27] Gina: ^^
    [08:41:30] necromante oscur: lol< BR>[08:41:56] Ermas ToLkIeN: 1vs1 no?
    [08:42:29] Sauron The Evil: ZEUS
    [08:44:17] Venus: as
    [08:44:17] Venus: d
    [08:44:17] Venus: as
    [08:44:18] Venus: d
    [08:44:18] Venus: a
    [08:44:18] Venus: sd
    [08:44:18] Venus: sa
    [08:44:18] Venus: as
    [08:44:19] Venus: as
    [08:44:19] Venus: d
    [08:44:19] Venus: asd
    [08:44:19] Venus: as
    [08:44:19] Venus: d
    [08:44:19] Venus: asd
    [08:44:20] Venus: as
    [08:44:20] Venus: d
    [08:44:20] Venus: a
    [08:44:20] Venus: as
    [08:44:21] Venus: as
    [08:44:21] Venus: d
    [08:44:21] Venus: asd
    [08:44:21] Venus: asd
    [08:44:21] Venus: as
    [08:44:21] Venus: d
    [08:44:22] Venus: as
    [08:44:22] Zexion: ?
    [08:44:22] Venus: d
    [08:44:22] Venus: as
    [08:44:22] Venus: da
    [08:44:22] Venus: sd
    [08:44:23] Venus: as
    [08:44:23] Venus: d
    [08:44:25] Venus: perche
    [08:44:25] Venus: me
    [08:44: 25] Venus: hai
    [08:44:27] Venus: blokkato
    [08:45:00] necromante oscur: che botta xD
    [08:45:03] Venus:
    [08:45:15] Sky Line: una cassa di meloni 5000 lire
    [08:45:22] Shinji Ito: nanafaasdfssaaallagdtall
    [08:45:25] Shinji Ito: stall
    [08:45:27] Blake: Armature con luck superiore a 100 & LRC, monili ordinati per categoria: LRC LMC HCI DCI DI SDI
    [08:45:32] Saoman Boss: byeee
    [08:45:33] Saoman Boss: :
    [08:45:35] Pak: tnx
    [08:45:36] Pak: bye
    [08:45:38] Saurax De Dieu: Vendor di Svampy ^^
    [08:45:38] Shinji Ito: xsacar 600
    [08:45:39] Fashion Styley: bank
    [08:45:42] Garbush: e tanto altro........
    [08:45:43] Saurax De Dieu: ICQ:221002173
    [08:45:43] Mescalito: COMPRO E VENDO TANTE COSE:leggi paperdol e visita il vendor
    [08:45:44] Shinji Ito: sacar 600
    [08:45:47] Abraxas: Keg e SpellBook Slayer!!! inoltre, salite sugli scalini e nel libro troverete molte info..... nuovo vendor!
    [08:45:49] Voldemort: stable
    [08:45:54] Volde mort: claim list
    [08:45:58] Shinji Ito: stall
    [08:46:02] Voldemort: stable
    [08:46:07] Voldemort: claim list
    [08:46:09] Meredith: claim 1
    [08:46:21] Sky Line: una cassa di meloni 5000 lire
    [08:48:09] Gina: q99qw
    [08:48:37] Bomber Woman: 222
    [08:49:19] Kinslayer Il Lordo: q1qqq2121q22q1q21q122
    [08:49:20] Asuka Ohashi: huhuhu
    [08:49:21] Asuka Ohashi: noob
    [08:49:21] PaTaTa O'Connor: all come
    [08:49:21] PaTaTa O'Connor: all come
    [08:49:26] Asuka Ohashi: I hope you get tumor! <------ Tumor? DD
    [08:49:40] Bomber Woman: 2

Wtf? I dont even know what tumor means. This is fucking unbelievable ^__^ If ill tell someon that I wish him to poop his pants will I get jailed again? DD
    Ppl please tell me your opinions ^________________^ I found this very amusing

I'd like to know the GM name which jailed Lalla I'd like to offer him a tumor aswell

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da Furion
      I'd like to know the GM name which jailed Lalla I'd like to offer him a tumor aswell
      OMG YOUR JAILED If ill find out the GM who jailed me ill tell him to poop his pants and we`ll see how much they increase my jailtime xD

Commenta

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tumor

tumor is not a so good thing, in real life people die for this thing, isn't a joke. I'm sure you were speaking without knowing the meaning, but you must understand you have almost sayd a persone that should get a bad bad disease, one of the worst (high % of mortality).
        Sorry, i think the jail is right..

And if you have another definition for the word "tumor", you should make us know

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da Enki
          http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tumor

tumor is not a so good thing, in real life people die for this thing, isn't a joke. I'm sure you were speaking without knowing the meaning, but you must understand you have almost sayd a persone that should get a bad bad disease, one of the worst (high % of mortality).
          Sorry, i think the jail is right..

And if you have another definition for the word "tumor", you should make us know
          It was a joke you got that right. And I didn`t know what it means. Ok Now I just hope that he will poop his pants O_o If I hurted his feelings im very sorry -.- As the staff can see from the logs I`v been a very very good boy for a long time but now they ruined it Q_________Q Im back to playing the role "The thug" ? ;D

Commenta

Im sorry about this situation. I got you were joking, but you must understand that often players or GMs simply read log or conversation, they don't catch the whole contest, so it may happen, sometimes, an incomprension, like now. I suggest you, next time, not to use such words, a person could even suffer for that expression, we can't know his personality and his history

I hope you can explain the situation to GMs, and to interested player, so you can resolve this thing

Commenta

Im sorry about this situation. I got you were joking, but you must understand that often players or GMs simply read log or conversation, they don't catch the whole contest, so it may happen, sometimes, an incomprension, like now. I suggest you, next time, not to use such words, a person could even suffer for that expression, we can't know his personality and his history

I hope you can explain the situation to GMs, and to interested player, so you can resolve this thing
              I can never explaing these things to Uod GMs I have never could and I dont think they will change their minds and listen to me now O____O Thanks for your post anyway.

Commenta

You can try, in a polite way, even a downing of jail count its a good thing

However, i hope you understand me

I wish you a good game, as soon as you ll be free

Commenta

You can try, in a polite way, even a downing of jail count its a good thing

However, i hope you understand me

I wish you a good game, as soon as you ll be free
                  Im always being polite when I talk to staff - .- And I have always been but still im always being held to the very end of my jail. Sometimes I just snap if I have to explain the same thing to them over and over again just because some of them cant understand english properly(Like my previous jail I "insulted" a GM without even knowing it) -.- Last time I got extra jail from my previous violations but now I`v been controlling myself and havent broke the rules for about 6 months and then this comes up Q_Q Fuck. I seriously didn`t thought that Ild be jailed for this -__________- I just chased that dude with my mates peppe and patata and after he died I just instantly wrote what crossed my mind. Anyways explaining is useless at uod atleast in my case maybe not yours - .-

I hope you have a good game aswell
                  Ultima modifica di Keffu; 24-01-2007, 01:14.

Commenta

Hmhm...
                    [08:49:21] Asuka Ohashi: noob
                    Maybe this is what got you jailed since I know many people that did get jailed for this so called ''harassment'', even though it's silly, it may be a reason unless someone told you it was because of the 'tumor' thingy.

I know it was a joke, personnally I would not take this as an offence, but what if the guy you 'harassed' lost a relative because of a tumor? I did, and it wouldn't be that funny for me. I would not try to jail you, I would just think it wasn't a funny joke because people die from cancer every day...

Maybe you should consider trying to behave a little better because, at least from the many jail posts you wrote, there are a few italians who don't like you... And they'll do anything to screw you!

I have nothing against you man, it's just that there were so many posts just like this one that you created, that it's becoming quite routine you getting jailed by these ''stupid reasons''.
                    Don't take this wrong, but I think you enjoy cursing these guys and getting jailed so that you can create senseless and endless topics just to flame..

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da Freebird
                      Hmhm...

Maybe this is what got you jailed since I know many people that did get jailed for this so called ''harassment'', even though it's silly, it may be a reason unless someone told you it was because of the 'tumor' thingy.

I know it was a joke, personnally I would not take this as an offence, but what if the guy you 'harassed' lost a relative because of a tumor? I did, and it wouldn't be that funny for me. I would not try to jail you, I would just think it wasn't a funny joke because people die from cancer every day...

Maybe you should consider trying to behave a little better because, at least from the many jail posts you wrote, there are a few italians who don't like you... And they'll do anything to screw you!

I have nothing against you man, it's just that there were so many posts just like this one that you created, that it's becoming quite routine you getting jailed by these ''stupid reasons''.
                      Don't take this wrong, but I think you enjoy cursing these guys and getting jailed so that you can create senseless and endless topics just to flame..
                      I dont enjoy getting jailed(I enjoy making these threads thought, usually they are funny but this seems not O_o) And I just spontaniously wrote the tumor thing :d And yeah I was told that I got jailed because of saying tumor. But theres one thing whats not right in your post :P There are FEW people who LIKE me, not few people who dont ^_____________^ Anyways yes I didnt think when I wrote it -.-

Ps. I do know its not funny if your relatives have something like that and someone makes jokes about it... The experience talking -_-
                      Usually I make threads like this because from my sight of view most of the previous jails have been ridiculous, like ppl here would be in kindergargen, but when I made this thread I wasnt thinking clearly - .- And when Im jailed I need to have something to do right?
                      Ultima modifica di Keffu; 24-01-2007, 15:12.

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da Lallaaa
                        It was a joke you got that right. And I didn`t know what it means. Ok Now I just hope that he will poop his pants O_o If I hurted his feelings im very sorry -.- As the staff can see from the logs I`v been a very very good boy for a long time but now they ruined it Q_________Q Im back to playing the role "The thug" ? ;D
                        as i told u,there is no more right jail than this

to ignore smth IS UR FAULT,not peoples' ok?
                        Originariamente inviato da Brad_Solid.
                        Tacete pls co sta storia che fa ridere, ho giocato in fazione bendando in corsa i compagni in battaglia
                        Originariamente inviato da Brad_Solid
                        ah, quasi scordavo la cosa più pazzesca: MA AVETE VISTO? HA TIRATO UNA BENDATA IN CORSA A VASH CHE ERA SOTTO GANK!
                        credo che fin ora crossheleare con le bende in corsa fosse solo fantascienza (ti prego fa che si scriva con la "i")
                        C'è qualcosa che non va, ma nel dubbio:

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da Doomtrooper
                          as i told u,there is no more right jail than this

to ignore smth IS UR FAULT,not peoples' ok?
                          Why are you always being such a puta to me? Q_Q I hope that you poop your pants tonight! Call me tomorrow and tell me did it happen oknp? - .-

Commenta

Lalla Spammer. You need to talk with STAFF? PM TO STAFF.

Amdir

EDIT: Change your sign.
                            Ultima modifica di Amdir; 24-01-2007, 18:37.

Commenta

Sto operando...
                            X