X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• multi/shared account

hi!

well I have a problem: I tryed to send email and contact staff for this but havent got the answer yet.

I got jailed two days ago for multi/shared account cause my 2 friends logged in on my computer cause they wanted to see those halloween gifts. I honestly don't have multi account. now I have spended 2 days in jail without expire day. anyways.. now I'm afraid to get banned cause of this. also my friends are jailed but they don't care cause they are playing *** (world of ******** (mmm I can't say that word but I think you know the game)) now... I can tell my friends to prove that they are real persons if it's needed. just tell me what to do, please?

thanks
    Ultima modifica di Lubbakorva; 05-11-2006, 13:52.

GM/admin anche io ho lo stesso suo problema e posso dimostrarlo plz dateci notizie
    i have the same ur problem

Commenta

we need help

I don't know can you see it but if you can, I havent played with other accounts... my friends were Atalan and Zakn.
      Ultima modifica di Lubbakorva; 03-11-2006, 14:39.

Commenta

my friend come to my house and log on whit her account and gm jailed me for 999 days for dual account :\

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da Lubba
          hi!

well I have a problem: I tryed to send email and contact staff for this but havent got the answer yet.

I got jailed two days ago for multi/shared account cause my 2 friends logged in on my computer cause they wanted to see those halloween gifts. I honestly don't have multi account. now I have spended 2 days in jail without expire day. anyways.. now I'm afraid to get banned cause of this. also my friends are jailed but they don't care cause they are playing *** (world of ******** (mmm I can't say that work but I think you know the game)) now... I can tell my friends to prove that they are real persons if it's needed. just tell me what to do, please?

thanks
          I had the same problem! Only after 1 month Loki started answer to my pages heh what to do? send few more messages via game, web, forum, icq ecc till they will start to answer you :*
          Thank you UOD Staff

ICQ 330652599

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da Gvadalupe
            I had the same problem! Only after 1 month Loki started answer to my pages heh what to do? send few more messages via game, web, forum, icq ecc till they will start to answer you :*
            Yeh mate :> iv had the same problem several times But I just cant belive this! They have already once Banned lubba ( wiped all his artys sops ecc) Because of some stupid script what detected his "false data" when he had forgotten to fill some thing from the options.. Was it the city you live in? Something like that.. And now he has doomed like hell to get all the shit he has :\ Loki please fix this :<

Commenta

is not a problem of uod(and Loki)the problem is about gamesnet.
              you must send when you have this problem an e-mail to gamesnet also.
              Firma Irregolare - Loki Ex GN Admin -
              Bye bye

Commenta

well gwineth told me to send email to Loki.

Commenta

Release him already :\

Commenta

Probably you should give them a direct link to translation -.-

Commenta

why admins always send to somebody else and never tell their own views ?
                      and why there is no "admin" ( read as gm ) for foreign players ? as seems to me Goodfella even with all his softness of nature helped a bit to foreigners.. however he had some permission to the staff forum and could easily get to know what's happening and how anything is going on. language wasn't any kind of obstacle for him.. he could talk a lot with u.. but also then was koper..
                      sometimes it' realy problem to get somebody from staff for a talk
                      especially if most of them pointing on each other

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da darksoul
                        why admins always send to somebody else and never tell their own views ?
                        and why there is no "admin" ( read as gm ) for foreign players ? as seems to me Goodfella even with all his softness of nature helped a bit to foreigners.. however he had some permission to the staff forum and could easily get to know what's happening and how anything is going on. language wasn't any kind of obstacle for him.. he could talk a lot with u.. but also then was koper..
                        sometimes it' realy problem to get somebody from staff for a talk
                        especially if most of them pointing on each other
                        Yeah I agree with ya -_- I they should pick another international GM or point that job for someone of the staff.

Commenta

Release.

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da Loki
                            Release.

Commenta

release from uo ?

Commenta

Sto operando...
                              X