Comprimi
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• Bug with houses or no?

I GM guilds BRO and GM an alliance which includes the order 600 pg, it about 100 real people. To me 24 years and I play UO just for the pleasure of it, instead of with the purpose to break any rules.

I have a question:

Until recently at me was two houses. One personally my and one public (for guild), so to say treasury. And so in this treasury it was stored 91 sop 120, it is a lot of tokuno art's, 7 full burded kit and 50 bod for burded runik, approximately 12kk money still more many good things. And the most important, that it not personally my things, is things of all guild.

And I as the legislative player considered, that if in the information (Codex of Wisdom) is written:

that it cannot be bug.

My house (treasury) has been removed with all contents 24.09.06 and to me has not been given to an opportunity to take away the things. I shall not complain now of administration. I do not wish to go into details my conversation with administration. And I wish to offend nobody.

I only wish to find out - whether really it bug?

If it so then the administration simply has very strictly concerned to me, but their this right. If it not so I have the right to ask the things back.

Excuse for bad English, but wash the Italian even worse

It is necessary to add that Azazello itself has asked Amdir about 2 houses, and it promised to learn as on the OSI, and next day who has taken that and has silently erased the house. Well could allow hour to bear things. Has suffered 100 person.
    P.S. im guildmaster CD.
    Ultima modifica di Eventualis; 26-09-2006, 06:48.

http://uo.sugardas.lt

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da Eventualis
      ...and next day who has taken that and has silently erased the house. Well could allow hour to bear things...
      Honey, it's an automatic OSI feature: if you have more than one house, you have 7 days to move your things before oldest building will be deleted. That is written everywhere on official osi ruler, sites, and so on.
      Furthermore, when you place your second building, it ALWAYS appears a gump written in ENGLISH where is written this rule.

Do not accuse Amdir or staff again, please: it's only owner's fault.

Commenta

Since it is written in Codex of Wisdom, that the house can be renewed into the manual, otherwise it been destroyed, I did not suspect that this forbidden.
        My house not was destroyed and things did not fall to the earth. Simply they erased it.
        Although I am requested administration to grant to me the possibility to take away them.
        I am so it were interested in administration bug this or no.

I count that with me they entered not correctly or possibly someone pursued its personal interests.

Commenta

In Codex of Wisdon is writen, that houses can refresh atomatically or manually. If acc have 1 house - house everytime refresh automatically, you cant choose this.
          If acc have more that 1 house, 1st refresh automatically, 2t house must refresh manually by opening front door. Delete house stay half year and nothing, not destroy.

http://uo.sugardas.lt

Commenta

The house is delete , because someone is in interes this house not be there !
            Easy way:
            This is that because when someone don't refresh house.. to for unpack thing inside will write the this house is on way to fall down.
            For so fast ...have that :
            [delete
            [remove
            or
            delete account or hero that is oner of the house
            Strange things have from somedays in this shard
            You can waste a whole lifetime
            Trying to be
            What you think is expected of you
            But you'll never be free!

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da Quester Vanth
              Honey, it's an automatic OSI feature: if you have more than one house, you have 7 days to move your things before oldest building will be deleted. That is written everywhere on official osi ruler, sites, and so on.
              Furthermore, when you place your second building, it ALWAYS appears a gump written in ENGLISH where is written this rule.

Do not accuse Amdir or staff again, please: it's only owner's fault.
              honey..
              written everywhere on official osi ruler, sites, and so on
              honey-honey.. on osi written a lot that doesn't excist at UOD.. or doesn't work correctly.. and i can show lot's of differences between osi and uod..
              look at ur own rules. there's no line in rules about houses.. it was so hard to make it if u knew that it's bug and noone should use it?
              btw we play here not at osi.. lot's of people never saw osi and their rules. they know only ur rules.. that's all...

and this house stood about few monthes.. it wasn't erased by game mechanism..
              it was deleted by staff... cause staff after few monthes decided that house can't stay there.. btw same time it was CLOSED as i can understand for "visits".. and noone could take items from it while staff thought to erase it or to do something else with it

don't u think that's funny ? what common house have with contents ? lol ?
              here all asking u for contents not for a house.. wtf u didn't give such opportunity to take all their stuff and bear it somewhere..
              smells like shit..
              house stood few days full of goods and noone could enter it cause staff was thinking what to do with it

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da La Dea di Aria
                Easy way:
                This is that because when someone don't refresh house.. to for unpack thing inside will write the this house is on way to fall down.
                [delete
                [remove
                or
                such a stupid reply.

Azazello,i think u are right...i also knew,by reading the in game info, that u could (dunno how eh) refresh manually a 2nd house....and fortunately u made a clean and regular post of complaning.

The only thing i can say is maybe it's not scripted that u can refresh it,as it's written on osi.

I can assure that nobody has interest in deleting ur items,cause i really can tell u that the staff could instead ban all of u easily for any stupid violation of the rules or the contract u made with gn,if they had something against u.

i hope everything can be fixed,anyway if any of u has got an acc. on osi u should also try by urselves about this thing.
                Originariamente inviato da Brad_Solid.
                Tacete pls co sta storia che fa ridere, ho giocato in fazione bendando in corsa i compagni in battaglia
                Originariamente inviato da Brad_Solid
                ah, quasi scordavo la cosa più pazzesca: MA AVETE VISTO? HA TIRATO UNA BENDATA IN CORSA A VASH CHE ERA SOTTO GANK!
                credo che fin ora crossheleare con le bende in corsa fosse solo fantascienza (ti prego fa che si scriva con la "i")
                C'è qualcosa che non va, ma nel dubbio:

Commenta

@ Azazello - I'm still asking you: did you read the jump when you placed your second house? No, I guess.

First of all, you have already got with multiaccount and staff allowed you to bear things from that, to avoid problems to other players because of YOUR faults.

Again, you did same with another multiaccount, banned by staff another time!!!

Last but not least, if you find a bug on UODreams, you MUST advice staff using bug&fix forum, pm, e-mail, icq/msn, phone if you prefer, but it's your duty not to use (abuse) that bug.
                  If nobody on shard has 2nd building, try to ask yourself why!!

When do you decide to play by the rules? Read them, refer to Osi rules, if you have any question try to ask, instead of criticise everything!

@ Eventualis - wisdom code rule means that you must refresh your first house (the only you can have) if is not set on automatically refreshed.
                  If you place a second, the first mantains the 7 days decay rule, refreshing or not. Osi style, Osi rules, Osi features. It's all Osi clone, not a UODStaff fantasy!

All clear now?

Ultima modifica di Vanth_Staff; 26-09-2006, 14:48.

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da La Dea di Aria
                    Easy way:
                    [delete
                    [remove
                    or
                    I cant even understand this -.- Is it english? Azazello I feel bad for you loss but it has been clearly told by the rules and by annoucements that You can only have 1 house and if ya do take another on then you have 7 days to unload your shit from the first house.

Commenta

NO MORE LINKS TO OSI
                      We play here.. by rules of UOD..and we follow them - not osi rules.
                      if they're not full that's not our fault and u shouldn't send us to osi only because of that
                      we can't know what's bug and what isn't bug to ask u..
                      "if u knew.. "
                      if i play for example UO first year and i played only at UOD .. how can i know all nuances of the game at osi..
                      i read only RULES in english and followed them.
                      no line in rules ? no such punishment for the first time as deleting with all contents..
                      staff could delete house and also give an opportunity to bear contents from it.
                      and warn for the next time

Commenta

@ Hrhrhr:
                        I'm still asking you: did you read the jump when you placed your second house? No, I guess.
                        Try to read uodreams rules as this here up above. Please, avoid meaningless complains.

Commenta

@ Azazello - I'm still asking you: did you read the jump when you placed your second house? No, I guess.

First of all, you have already got with multiaccount and staff allowed you to bear things from that, to avoid problems to other players because of YOUR faults.

Again, you did same with another multiaccount, banned by staff another time!!!

Last but not least, if you find a bug on UODreams, you MUST advice staff using bug&fix forum, pm, e-mail, icq/msn, phone if you prefer, but it's your duty not to use (abuse) that bug.
                          If nobody on shard has 2nd building, try to ask yourself why!!

When do you decide to play by the rules? Read them, refer to Osi rules, if you have any question try to ask, instead of criticise everything!

@ Eventualis - wisdom code rule means that you must refresh your first house (the only you can have) if is not set on automatically refreshed.
                          If you place a second, the first mantains the 7 days decay rule, refreshing or not. Osi style, Osi rules, Osi features. It's all Osi clone, not a UODStaff fantasy!

All clear now?

in order to explain situation
                          1. in my houses of 2 computers we began to play together with the brother, in the consequence it left on another server, and sat in juil because it went account brother only for that in order to it not propal

2.I explained administration this of situation and at that moment they understood and let go me, after making it possible to take away things from the house of brother. but no one told me that to have 2 houses to player is forbidden. I do not know how many houses in other players, but in rules nowhere it found prohibition to have 2 houses. I also read Codex of Winsdom and did not think that I disrupt rules

3.When Amdir said that this vozmazhno bug I it asked it: to move away house or not? It answered: not now, that it will verify as this on osi and only he will say after this.But next day eer Hel arrests my house, and even next day Feynor is moved away house with all contents

And after this you do say that I did maliciously destroy rules??

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da aZaZello
                            but no one told me that to have 2 houses to player is forbidden. I do not know how many houses in other players, but in rules nowhere it found prohibition to have 2 houses. I also read Codex of Winsdom and did not think that I disrupt rules

You may only own one house on your account
                            Please, read the WHOLE codex before protest against UODreams

Amdir

Commenta

ah i forgot,bug abusing is punished with ban,so as long as nobody finds u out u are safe...but if gm's gets u,u're busted ^^

Codex of wisdom are not uod rules....anyway make a check on osi but i think Vanth has exposed clearly how things are here.
                              Originariamente inviato da Brad_Solid.
                              Tacete pls co sta storia che fa ridere, ho giocato in fazione bendando in corsa i compagni in battaglia
                              Originariamente inviato da Brad_Solid
                              ah, quasi scordavo la cosa più pazzesca: MA AVETE VISTO? HA TIRATO UNA BENDATA IN CORSA A VASH CHE ERA SOTTO GANK!
                              credo che fin ora crossheleare con le bende in corsa fosse solo fantascienza (ti prego fa che si scriva con la "i")
                              C'è qualcosa che non va, ma nel dubbio:

Commenta

Sto operando...
                              X