X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• I know that u never response in icq or in PM.. so i'll write here ^^

or I’ll keep banning you.
    lol.. Grechnevaja Kasha wasn't me. Try to understand this.
    So why he was banned without any explanations? GK - not me
    he started only 1 topic as i see

another proof that all of you have multiple accounts
    another one proof why i was always right when answered them fu fo

Avatar is a picture that You want to put in Your profile.. Some people have tits, some ass and other people do not have an avatar...
    what u want to prove me ?
    Avatara is incarnation of god Vishnu ( dunno how right.. wrote as i hear it in russian). Memorize that.
    For us mortals avatar at forums or in messanger programs incarnation of ourselves
    it's incarnation of our senses, style, mind. all connected among themselves ^^ so ur avatar isn't simple picture.

some people have tits - and we call them womans.. some ass's we call them womans again, and other people that don't have avatars still were not born ^^

i know that Grenchevaja Kasha wasn't my Acc.. truth of life.

You answered to Your own question...
    can i hear as u understood my sentence? : if ur avatar is funny then i'm an idiot cause i don't understand at all what funny in it u've found.

i want to make sure that you have understood it
    don't think that it's quite simple
    persons r able to hide their minds.. may be a littile bit i'll learn u to open slightly them
    and then u'll understand why i can reply as i replied many times

agression is necessary. agression is protective mechanism if u know.. my agression because of wrong staffs decision.. their agression because i infringed on their rights..

на хуй means на хуй
    Finlands know where is на хуй i think

p.s. i think i recognized Yuna.. ^^
    he's from that kind of people who cry - noob houser - from his own house
    brit gate house right ?
    Ultima modifica di Ospite; 06-07-2006, 01:10.

Originariamente inviato da Remu
    Yeah we know
    Good luck to you if you have strenght to make new acc at uod :P I dont know why we started again everytime. Maybe it was that all the finnish shards sucked ass so much ^^

Commenta

lol.. Grechnevaja Kasha wasn't me. Try to understand this.
      So why he was banned without any explanations? GK - not me
      he started only 1 topic as i see

another one proof why i was always right when answered them fu fo

what u want to prove me ?
      Avatara is incarnation of god Vishnu ( dunno how right.. wrote as i hear it in russian). Memorize that.
      For us mortals avatar at forums or in messanger programs incarnation of ourselves
      it's incarnation of our senses, style, mind. all connected among themselves ^^ so ur avatar isn't simple picture.

some people have tits - and we call them womans.. some ass's we call them womans again, and other people that don't have avatars still were not born ^^

i know that Grenchevaja Kasha wasn't my Acc.. truth of life.

can i hear as u understood my sentence? : if ur avatar is funny then i'm an idiot cause i don't understand at all what funny in it u've found.

i want to make sure that you have understood it
      don't think that it's quite simple
      persons r able to hide their minds.. may be a littile bit i'll learn u to open slightly them
      and then u'll understand why i can reply as i replied many times

agression is necessary. agression is protective mechanism if u know.. my agression because of wrong staffs decision.. their agression because i infringed on their rights..

на хуй means на хуй
      Originariamente inviato da Loki
      ..Even if you are or not RexMundi, it doesn’t matter to me, you talk in first person and the ip of the forum are the same, so, supposing that this is not your double account but an account of a friend of yours, I’m informing you that this account is going to be banned because is shared...

That account, as you can read, was banned because your and her/his ip were the same, this means a double account or a shared account, if you didn't signal a lan and that was not approved by the staff. There you go, you've got another answer.

на хуй means на хуй
      If you keep using russian in the English forum you'll be reported and you'll become:
      1) spammer
      2) mad spammer
      3) suspended (no more posts on the forum)

Those are the steps you'll follow... pls stop writing in russian in here..you've got a proper forum for it.

------------------------------------------------------
      Ho sempre rivolto a Dio una sola preghiera: "Oh, Signore, ridicolizza i miei nemici...e Dio l'ha esaudita" - Voltaire

Commenta

Ok, I see that you don't want to understand, say bye to all, let's keep going with the bans.
        And I can see aswell that, after 2 bans, you still don't know what, how and when to say things.
        I'm informing you that I'll not answer anymore, you post and keep disturbing, I keep banning.

Commenta

Sto operando...
        X