• Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• asd jajaja

now i can reply for myself ^^
    you were wrong
    suppose u wrote that about me. -_-
    haha.. wasn't .. i was wrong but only cause i haven't written him - **** *** ****** *****.. that was my real mistake.. after such answer i wouldn't began to contest the decision
    i was too restrained in my answer .. haven't offended him and exceeded the bounds of legal. i only given a hint where he would go after his offensive attacks probably на хуй

Keffu.. believe me they can return login with all contents dunno why they didn't return Kovis his chars and items ^^ probably cause they trying to bann the best and to become the best by themselves

Fux.. i don't like greedy people. if that wasn't greed then what was that ? if ur avatar is funny then i'm an idiot cause i don't understand at all what funny in it u've found.
    heh.. i can remind u what avatar means - real incarnation of god (vishnu) - in our case of u. still don't trust me that this is mental deviation ? ugliness is alien to normal person ^^ heh.. no offence only science

Alezii - 0:1 Remu ^^ btw don't burst because of ur spite

btw Can i hear the reason why Kovis was in jail for 6th days ? If he doesn't write at forum about month ^^
    and why was banned Grechnevaja Kasha

Originariamente inviato da Remu
    Fux.. i don't like greedy people. if that wasn't greed then what was that?
    It was business... If You want to exchange an item and You post other item that You want... it is up to the other person to think about what he/she is exchanging and what does he/she want. Considering Your reply under that thread and the insults... You have prooved who You really are

if ur avatar is funny then i'm an idiot cause i don't understand at all what funny in it u've found.
    You answered to Your own question...

heh.. i can remind u what avatar means - real incarnation of god (vishnu) - in our case of u. still don't trust me that this is mental deviation ? ugliness is alien to normal person ^^ heh.. no offence only science
    Avatar is a picture that You want to put in Your profile... Some people have tits, some ass and other people do not have an avatar... So please do not judge me because of the picture

btw Can i hear the reason why Kovis was in jail for 6th days ? If he doesn't write at forum about month ^^
    I think Grechnevaja Kasha was banned because it was Your second accout... but ask GMs (I think Loki) and maybe they can answer your question... because they have the right to ban accounts...

P.S. Stop flaming the board...

Commenta

Your answer is in the other 3d, try to keep your brand new account for at least a month this time.. think about playing and owning all the noobs around you instead of being offensive here and in game..

It's just a suggestion. ^_^

probably на хуй
      I have no idea of what it means, and I'm not intersted in it...but pls use only English in here.

------------------------------------------------------
      Ho sempre rivolto a Dio una sola preghiera: "Oh, Signore, ridicolizza i miei nemici...e Dio l'ha esaudita" - Voltaire

Commenta

another account to ban...

bring your account bring your account to the slaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaughter, let it go let it go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

another proof that all of you have multiple accounts

Commenta

Right, for the last time, or you stop it or I’ll keep banning you.
          If you want to keep going, fine, surely I’ll not be the one who gets tired first. ^^.
          I’ve already explained the reason of the previous bans, I had enough.
          Stop it, you’re becoming boring.
          Play and try not to offend/disturb the other players.

Commenta

Sto operando...
          X