• Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

Originariamente inviato da Grechnevaja Kasha
    babyboy i want to remind u
    3 aot mages vs 1 remu
    who won ?
    he won. killed 2 of them. 3rd ran away. so shut up with ur bullshit

Seifer vs keffu.. i saw only as seifer kicked his ass 2 times or more..

housers ? lol.. i wasn't in house since march.

lier.
    So what? Probably the Finns also had their time kicking Your ass, but You will never admit it
    This is only a game... and You really think that it is a real life

Commenta

Well, after this few posts, I can only say one thing, my compliments, you got busted by your own.
      I’ll repeat the question that I’ve made to you at the beginning of the thread.
      How do you expect to begin and have a conversation after that not only us, from the staff, but even other users, (foreigners, and therefore not Italian and of part) try to make you understand that you were wrong, and you:
      Answer making flames and being offensive,
      Or saying:
      nice one ? u like padded out bullshit ?

and what ?
      possible to restore it but they will not

here allowed write any shit about russians and noone note this.. but when u write something to italian it's insult ( cause he will complain to mum in staff ). what's allowed to italians not allowed to other ( cause other never complain.. another education ).. double standarts..
      spaming noobs.. crying rosiks..
      why we play here ? cause it's pleasant to kill that garbage

they all stupid or foul ? i don't care.

Remu was rude only with those who talked in offencive style with him.
      and some ..... trying to prove that he didn't show respect to those who didn't talk with proper tone.

better learn your freaks how to behave yourself
      or

after insults we all will answer in return insult.
      and if someone will appeal to me with words " hey noob " i'll consider that i can reply him - fuck you get out. may be for you noob isn't offense.. for me insult. cause i perfectly know all implications that this world carry.

and if they don't understand why - i will call them as they deserve - freaks garbage and all other words. especially if they behave yourself like garbage

another words if u will hit once i'll give you three or five successfull hits. if you will hit me twice or three times i could beat you unmercifully.

btw man with such avatar probably have unhealthy mentality

it's not funny to me when all around rosik and insulting with words that they think not even offensive. When staff banning people only cause some snotty teens crying to staff. Not because they was insulted. just because that's funny for them. it's hard to be insulted with Penis.
      and you still think that they r not garbage ? garbage of course.

Goodfella not playing not because of me or such as i. cause all his stuff got finland players, right ? they never was polite. and was in jail mooore times then Remu.
      OR

babyboy i want to remind u
      3 aot mages vs 1 remu
      who won ?
      he won. killed 2 of them. 3rd ran away. so shut up with ur bullshit

Seifer vs keffu.. i saw only as seifer kicked his ass 2 times or more..

housers ? lol.. i wasn't in house since march.

lier.
      -__-'' (36 Years ...)

Can you explain me what it means? it’s not what we are talking about!
      In a post that explains the reasons of a ban you start to talk about how many and who you killed??
      Well, I can say another thing.
      Even if you are or not RexMundi, it doesn’t matter to me, you talk in first person and the ip of the forum are the same, so, supposing that this is not your double account but an account of a friend of yours, I’m informing you that this account is going to be banned because is shared.
      Learn once for all to have a conversation like a civil person, and I’m informing you, no one is interested in your adventures of the forum.
      Said this I have nothing else to add to the conversation, and I’ll not answer anymore.
      Salutes!!!
      Jean, The tyrannous admin.

Commenta

Dude! What's wrong with you, just chill out, this is a game, don't be so agressive everybody is trying to have some fun outside the box, called life. Just sit in your chair and enjoy what the staff has been building over this years: A Dream... Not a nightmare... If you want to make your nightmare, start your own server and maybe you'll see the effort the staff is making for us. Or maybe you'll start your own four words based shard in UORex... So just follow the rules and live, kill, run, ... But under the mental sanity not a flamer that complains because you cant follow instructions, rules or commands and then whine about it.
        ----------------------------------------------
        In the earth of Noobless
        ICQ 222-725-826
        msn grifith_lz04@hotmail.com

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da G - Fet
          Dude! What's wrong with you, just chill out, this is a game, don't be so agressive everybody is trying to have some fun outside the box, called life. Just sit in your chair and enjoy what the staff has been building over this years: A Dream... Not a nightmare... If you want to make your nightmare, start your own server and maybe you'll see the effort the staff is making for us. Or maybe you'll start your own four words based shard in UORex... So just follow the rules and live, kill, run, ... But under the mental sanity not a flamer that complains because you cant follow instructions, rules or commands and then whine about it.

True true

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da Aleziiii
            If 'noob' to you is an insult, then quit playing internet games? In every game there's players that constantly call you noob REXMUNDI and good thing you were banned. Since all of you are NOOBish housers who call other ppl noobs and then whine if someone calls them noob.

I remember you crying for your jail when you got jailed by saying "fuck off" or "fuck you". Now you are crying because you post shit and mock everyone in game and got your account banned. If you still wanna play UO, go to OSI or go to play tetris and drink potatoe booze.
            Hear the voice of experience O.O

Aleziiii and Keffu = Supah Dupah Fly = Banned several times for various reasons like: Arguin and harashing staff (Elite), Harashing other players and arguin about jails (Supaaah), Multi acc and arguing about them (Ubah), Telling staff to do things like xx xxxx xxxx xxxxx (Ultimate), + Mmm.. about 1213414 ridiculous reasons (We didnt think we were so bad ^^) what Loki and other staff members could tell ya

Arguing about this ban is useless. You will not achieve nothing and your stuff is already deleted so ya cant get them back. I also know that the reason for your jail seems ridiculous, but I have experienced it my self and with my friends several times -.-

I know it pisses you off but Ild recomend you to hear the voice of experience and just leave it.

Commenta

they can return all if they want.

i hate them all and consider that they all realy stupid as nuts because of all "smiles" that allowed at forum with simple translations : fuck you , fuck off, you fucked, suck dick/ass, penis symbols, because of all old topics where insults and offends wasn't admited , when we asked suspension for some guys and haven't heard any response from staff ( at forum.. not in game.. so u can't say - we wasn't in game..) because word fuck that allowed everywhere but not in game.. and in any meaning it interpreted as insult.

and because of all that italians spaming shit like " russo niubio ***** rosik rosik "
              most funny in that situation that i never saw them in Lost Lands.. cause their place - GATE or house.. except some newbs who after trip in LL asking us at our forum to return them their Tokuno Majors..

complains because you cant follow instructions, rules or commands
              want to see rule where is written that dispute with staff forbidden
              also want to see where is written that isn't fuck you and symbol of penis
              and explanation why stfu allowed and fuck off isn't.. both contain word fuck

Commenta

See You Man

Commenta

Sto operando...
                X