Comprimi
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

Originariamente inviato da Keffu
    OOOH thats so wrong Infact right today one of my friends told me this little "secret" :F And I thought gms are not allowed to involve/help/give items ecc to players unless theres a real problem/bug ^-^ But I happen to know that it was pure boost <3

I don't understand, if you don't like how "italiano" server works, why are you still here?
    We are mafiosi, facciapizza, mangiaspaghetti, and we'll never change for you for sure

so... or you will start to play and talk in a polite way, or your jail number will rise very soon, and more, your game relationship will sure bring you in a outsider condition.

Think about this... it's 4 you

Commenta

*beeb*

anyways, dont come to chat with me or I will page.

and this really is one of the best freeshards in the world and I hope that it stays that way.
      after all, this is just a game and I enjoy playing here. Just dont fuck this up. I just ask stuff
      to think before doing. over and out.
      Ultima modifica di Ospite; 22-01-2006, 18:58.

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da Midnight
        this is not true.

I'have explained to you many times this situation if you want not understand, i can't do anything, bye.
        notice that I didnt speak of you here But anyway THAT ITALIAN WASNT MY FRIEND and IT WAS A JOKE if you still dont get it its not my fault -.- And wheres that PICTURE?

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da Count Neclord
          I don't understand, if you don't like how "italiano" server works, why are you still here?
          We are mafiosi, facciapizza, mangiaspaghetti, and we'll never change for you for sure

so... or you will start to play and talk in a polite way, or your jail number will rise very soon, and more, your game relationship will sure bring you in a outsider condition.

Dude noone is expection you to understand anything and noone cares about your posts so why dont you just return to good old ways and shus it was so nice and quiet when you didnt post a thing (Offtopic)

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da Midnight
            this is not true.

I'have explained to you many times this situation if you want not understand, i can't do anything, bye.

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da Count Neclord

Offtopic:
              wtf is facciapizza :/

Commenta

Case clode -_- I enjoy jail

Commenta

bwahahhaa old buddy keffu got jailed... its not ur fault,
                  im with u man, u shjouldn't be jailed for saying ass, BUt i gues the italian had no sense of humour,
                  cya in 2 days =D lol
                  msn - michal_09@hotmail.com

right now, fooling around with my shard from 2006+
                  xd DF!

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da Mike
                    im with u man, u shjouldn't be jailed for saying ass, BUt i gues the italian had no sense of humour,
                    cya in 2 days =D lol
                    Yup ^-^ Well shit happens

Commenta

cya in 2 days =D lol
                      No. They are just spineless girlies. If somebody just verbally "owns" them they 100% sure page and then giggling behind staffs backs. Pitty the fool.

Commenta

Not fair jailed. =)
                        P.S. Было сказанно что-то типо "иди ты" или "нихуя".. Хм.. Я бы не обидлся. =)
                        ICQ 206471504
                        www.myspace.com/bloodstonelatvia
                        www.lav.tsr.lv

Commenta

i dont even know how to jail,
                          so when lets say someone swears at me (no joke)
                          i press help, harassment, verbal?
                          o.O
                          im going skating right now, keffu, wanna come?

*edit*
                          this is stupid, it says that the player was told to stop
                          HAHAHHA he WASN't.... Wow... -.-'
                          so this means that if someone disses me and i dont like them, i dont have to tell them to stop, i'l just help/page ok sounds good
                          Ultima modifica di Grom09; 22-01-2006, 21:42.
                          msn - michal_09@hotmail.com

right now, fooling around with my shard from 2006+
                          xd DF!

Commenta

so this means that if someone disses me and i dont like them, i dont have to tell them to stop, i'l just help/page ok sounds good
                            Yeah mate :--D there only one problem ^-^ When I page they never jail anyone xD

Commenta

Yeah mate :--D there only one problem ^-^ When I page they never jail anyone xD

ahahah obviusly we are all facciapizza, don't we?

the only matter that you don't understand is just one. You are unpolite, you always use bad words, you always attack other player, this is a full herrasement standard.

SO... peolple usualy don't understand you when you're jocking becouse it's your typical language

I've only a piece of advice to you (yes, I know you will ignore me :P), be more polite, and you can stay out from prison... if not... good cold night in your jail ahahah
                              Ultima modifica di Ospite; 22-01-2006, 22:51.

Commenta

...Most of these italians must be between 12-15 age ...
                                ehm...
                                Keffu

Commenta

Sto operando...
                                X