Comprimi
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• Jailed By Loki

Ehehehe.. A funny thing happened to me today. We were killing DF with my friend and one italiano. Italiano says "Arty to mee" I said "Arty to your ass" And he paged of me :---D The question is what bad did I say? The staff and players should learn more english if they think "Arty to your ass" is an harrashment This is getting really ridiculous.. I suggest you to take ppl who can understand english to staff :------D I meen how can anyone be so naive to jail someone of casting a joke :-D
    PS. I almost fell of my chair reading the page "Artifact to your ass is an harrashement. Next time have a better behauvior" :------D My god this cant be true Most of these italians must be between 12-15 age

Ahh and please post a picture from Logs where I can see how insulting I was :----D
    Ultima modifica di Keffu; 22-01-2006, 15:55.

hahahaha thats just so stupid It seems like all other players are something like 13 years old teens who are just too stupid to understand any jokes. That's sad.

Luckly there is also a few smart people too so its not so fu*ked up. Cheers to you who knows me in there
    -Brody Dalle
    Ultima modifica di Ospite; 22-01-2006, 15:59.

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da Lubba
      hahahaha thats just so stupid It seems like all other players are something like 13 years old teens who are just too stupid to understand any jokes. That's sad.
      Lubba can prove it gos hes the one who was killing DF with me :--------------------------------------------D
      Ultima modifica di Keffu; 22-01-2006, 17:21.

Commenta

Ahh and it cant be so insulting gos THE SNOW WEAKS MY WORDS :---------D

Commenta

In my opinion all thing that include insults like (ass, stupit, etc) are harrasement, and 4 this reason the staff jailed you. And I don't hide myself that I'm very happy

Commenta

hehe if you guys cant take it, fine. next time we would use words like butt or arse. ok?

sitäpaitsi ootte imeny salettii enemmä munaa ku Arvi Lind on lukenu uutisia.
            Ultima modifica di Ospite; 22-01-2006, 16:15.

Commenta

it's so sad
              and always the same GM on my memory

p.s. а я всё равно не оправдываю чувака как сказал мой друг русский проживающий в финляндии.- они бля все ужасно тупые

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da Count Neclord
                In my opinion all thing that include insults like (ass, stupit, etc) are harrasement, and 4 this reason the staff jailed you. And I don't hide myself that I'm very happy
                OMG dude :---D In that case ill take some more jail. DUDE YOU HAVE AN AMAZING ASS <3 <-- My jailtime increased? I wont hide my self either I dont give a shit what you think All I need here is an answer from staff members including the picture from Logs so we all can see how insulting I was. Next time ill say: Artifact into your bloody arse, suits you sir. Shall we go to the jail? Gentlemens jail. Suits you sir <3

PS. The whole thing I said back there in doom was a JOKE <- for all of you geeks who didnt get it AND IM STILL WAITING FOR THAT PICTURE OF LOGS. You can show it to me in game or here both ways are good.

Commenta

hi!, i'm the one that jailed you, you said "Artifact to you ass", your "friend" did the verbal harrassment page, it wasn't a joke, if it was, your "friend" would not have done the page, to send you to jail. Besides, you have 2 previous jail, for staff harrassment and for player harrassment. I'll repeat what i said you, this is harrassment and will wait in jail until your jaill will end, 2 days.

See ya.

Commenta

Keffu - I think that the Staff does not like You... In my personal opinion it was a joke... but the person that PAGEd the GM didn't get it...
                    I have no more to say... Next time Keffu beeing in Doom do not use ANY words like fu*k, as* etc...
                    LET THEM HAVE THOES ARTIES

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da Fux
                      Keffu - I think that the Staff does not like You...
                      we don't make exceptions for anybody, we don't jail for fun or because we don't like someone, he did harrassment, and now is in jail.

Commenta

this is what I mean. hooray for boobies!

as you can see in log our "friend" sayd after that:

"hahah jailed! "
                        "asd you see! "

... or something like that. I belived that was a joke too, no. I'm pretty sure that our "friend" is now in hes closet screaming "asdasdasdasd jajajajajaja I jailed him!". no can do, better luck next time.

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da Midnight
                          hi!, i'm the one that jailed you, you said "Artifact to you ass", your "friend" did the verbal harrassment page, it wasn't a joke, if it was, your "friend" would not have done the page, to send you to jail. Besides, you have 2 previous jail, for staff harrassment and for player harrassment. I'll repeat what i said you, this is harrassment and will wait in jail until your jaill will end, 2 days.

See ya.
                          Ufff..
                          Originariamente inviato da Keffu
                          Lubba can prove it gos hes the one i was killing DF :--------------------------------------------D
                          <----- Btw Lubba didnt page .. It was that "Italiano" And I havent said anything what would make him feel like hes my friend so hes not hurt of insulted. He just made it gos he wanted to harrash me and he must be so naive that he didnt understand the small talk/ Joke. You didnt understan it either even I explaned it to you many times via page :\ . Now when this is all cleared up. Please remove me from jail or are you jailing me again gos I have previous crimes? Please dont tell me "It wasnt a joke IT WAS PURE HARASSMENT!" gos it just makes me feel funny and makes me fall of my chair again

PS. Small talk = Chatting with someone. For example In real life you say to your friend "Hello you little bastardo" He answers "Hi pizzaface" and you all laught together or not but he wont call to daddy and cry All of my uod mates have understood that joke what I made but seems like Staff still has a little growing up to do..
                          Pss. What about my previous jails? I have been so manytimes in jail that I cant even count em :-E Ahh and Add 2 banned accounts. Are you happy now? And Dont forget to add the picture from Logs.. AND (last one :--D) Non of my friends are so naive and childish to PAGE of friends
                          Ultima modifica di Keffu; 22-01-2006, 17:35.

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da Midnight
                            we don't make exceptions for anybody, we don't jail for fun or because we don't like someone, he did harrassment, and now is in jail.
                            OOOH thats so wrong Infact right today one of my friends told me this little "secret" :F And I thought gms are not allowed to involve/help/give items ecc to players unless theres a real problem/bug ^-^ But I happen to know that it was pure boost <3

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da Keffu
                              OOOH thats so wrong Infact right today one of my friends told me this little "secret" :F And I thought gms are not allowed to involve/help/give items ecc to players unless theres a real problem/bug ^-^ But I happen to know that it was pure boost <3
                              this is not true.

I'have explained to you many times this situation if you want not understand, i can't do anything, bye.

Commenta

Sto operando...
                              X