Comprimi
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• asd jailed or gm jocking?

mmm how can i explain this, i was inside a house, there was a blue outside, i killed him, still inside the house i said: joer,pk de mierda=something like: fuck, i become pk. cause i dont want to be pk then 1 minut later i am sent to jail, i laughted, i think asd where is the hidden cam. then i send page asking for a explain and i receive a mensage from loki, a very short mensage where say that i say: joer pk di mierda(i dont talk italian) and that it was a player harrasement. i laughted again, still looking for the hidden cam. then i send another page where i say why i told that, about one hour ago and im still waiting in jail, where is the gm now? nodoby know. its very dificult to give me a real explication o to make a command and make me free? wait ur answer.

Pd: sometimes i think this is a campaign to kick foreign player from the server.

well... "joer, pk de mierda" meants something different.. i am well spanish talker so i know what it means... maybe you should try telling the gm you didnt try to say it to the other guy but to yourself...
    sometimes the gm needs a intermediary and not just a translator...

desde mi punto de vista lo que tu dices parece ser que se lo has dicho al jugador contra el que peleaste aunque el haya sido azul.... de todos modos siempre hay injusticias en este shard de todos lados no solo con extrajeros tambien con italianos... recuerda que solo es un juego y no hay que tomarlo tan en sserio ! enjoy the game

Commenta

release, i apologize. bye :P

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da Loki
        release, i apologize. bye :P
        Ohh my god! When shall I recieve that kind of message ?

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da Keffu
          Ohh my god! When shall I recieve that kind of message ?
          Just so you don't feel left out Keffu.....this ones for you!

"release, i apologize. bye :P"

rofl......

Commenta

lol jaja hope i get one, i know like all of u guys
            msn - michal_09@hotmail.com

right now, fooling around with my shard from 2006+
            xd DF!

Commenta

Sto operando...
            X