Comprimi
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

Well, it seems you guys are really worried about us? jeje
    You call us housers do you? You make really funny pictures isnīt?
    But in fact, when we are playing, and both guilds are equal players.... we all know what happens do we?

You call us housers, maybe, but, have you all tried to come 5 v 5 or some thing like that? You came allways 30 v 5 and then you get upset because we hide on our houses? xdddddddddddd

I see you canīt stop crying at all, but... try it, jus try

PD: I know it must be really hard to see you are not the only ones on this server, and just a few foreigners can make you fall on the ground that many times but.... thatīs the way it is

PD2: How many times have we killed all of you? TB are not that bad players.... Think about it :*

Commenta

Originally posted by Alucard
      But in fact, when we are playing, and both guilds are equal players.... we all know what happens do we?

You call us housers, maybe, but, have you all tried to come 5 v 5 or some thing like that? You came allways 30 v 5 and then you get upset because we hide on our houses? xdddddddddddd

PD: I know it must be really hard to see you are not the only ones on this server, and just a few foreigners can make you fall on the ground that many times but.... thatīs the way it is

PD2: How many times have we killed all of you? TB are not that bad players.... Think about it :*
      Heh "How many times" ^^ Well lets see wouldn it be zero if everyone would hide in their houses everytime someone attacks them ? And that 30 vs 5 is really bullshit ;D Me and Lily are 30? Stay in school dont be a fool ^^ The thing is that you should count how many times you would have died if there was really over 2 of us and you wouldnt run in your houses.. Maybe tb isnt that bad but the lame playing makes em that, so think about that.. And if you are so good and all why dont you ever duel? if your a dexer then you dont have to, but if your a mage then you should show your skills instead of telling how good you are.. 30 of us I pitty the fool

Commenta

ill talk now from my own experience .. i was attacking a tb guy 1vs1 i minoc he ran to house after house he ran to like 5 of them .. from what i know TB's are kinda of the worst pvpers of the faction teams and they allways house hide , sorry but that's from what ive seen. oh and AoT etc gank alot ;x
        ------------------------------------------
        cant talk italian...

Commenta

5 urs vs 5 aot

choose ur five,waiting for u to call me

let's see if u gonna talk again then....

p.s. i've never been killed by any of u
          Originariamente inviato da Brad_Solid.
          Tacete pls co sta storia che fa ridere, ho giocato in fazione bendando in corsa i compagni in battaglia
          Originariamente inviato da Brad_Solid
          ah, quasi scordavo la cosa pių pazzesca: MA AVETE VISTO? HA TIRATO UNA BENDATA IN CORSA A VASH CHE ERA SOTTO GANK!
          credo che fin ora crossheleare con le bende in corsa fosse solo fantascienza (ti prego fa che si scriva con la "i")
          C'č qualcosa che non va, ma nel dubbio:

Commenta

Originally posted by Blue Demon
            ill talk now from my own experience .. i was attacking a tb guy 1vs1 i minoc he ran to house after house he ran to like 5 of them .. from what i know TB's are kinda of the worst pvpers of the faction teams and they allways house hide , sorry but that's from what ive seen. oh and AoT etc gank alot ;x
            remember how u died 1vs1 against an aot,me in that case
            and how u gank with old 3 vs 1 with the 1 on feet and after killimg u insulted cause it took u a lot to kill(u were always dismounted if there hadnt been old's,u would have been dead),also in that case me
            before talking and say just bla bla bla, just think if u got the right to do it...
            Originariamente inviato da Brad_Solid.
            Tacete pls co sta storia che fa ridere, ho giocato in fazione bendando in corsa i compagni in battaglia
            Originariamente inviato da Brad_Solid
            ah, quasi scordavo la cosa pių pazzesca: MA AVETE VISTO? HA TIRATO UNA BENDATA IN CORSA A VASH CHE ERA SOTTO GANK!
            credo che fin ora crossheleare con le bende in corsa fosse solo fantascienza (ti prego fa che si scriva con la "i")
            C'č qualcosa che non va, ma nel dubbio:

Commenta

Well from my experience - most Tb's run to houses....I have seen this happen so much. They spend so much time in their houses that when it comes to voting for a new leader they can't even do that - and then the faction thieves take the leadership of the faction by voting for one another!

So - I must give credit to Maestro, as I actually saw him last night near minoc gate with his horde of flunkeys running around like mad men. All I can say is - I am glad I joined minax....and if you complain about ganking then do what I do - find somewhere else to pray on innocent victims!

Oh and by the way - I wonder who would win 5 v 5.....my money is on AoT!

Commenta

gg, i didnt read all replys in the thread, but i always can say that i enjoyed sooo much 1vs1 against lily and Lalla :P

Commenta

Originally posted by IrisH
                  gg, i didnt read all replys in the thread, but i always can say that i enjoyed sooo much 1vs1 against lily and Lalla :P
                  Ya dude it was really refreshing and fun battling with you evethough either one of us died ^^ Hehe these HF guild members are really funny. Today I was running all around minoc with 5 of them after me Im a brave man so I writed as I runned ;> "Im too pro for you" Then suddently lag (suprice) and I died Then I hear some pro talk ^^ "Yes you are" "Runner noob" Well atleast I didnt flee into my house wich I could have done in all these exiting moments and wich you always do "Vincent lich" -.-. Another funny part was that one of their mages caught me and started to cast, well I bleeded and there she went , back to good old fellas just by one bleed ^^

Commenta

Originally posted by Goodfella

Oh and by the way - I wonder who would win 5 v 5.....my money is on AoT!
                    What if he picks me, lily ashleen, ashragorn and some Old Dont you trust belive in me? :<

Commenta

Originally posted by Goodfella
                      find somewhere else to pray on innocent victims!
                      Who's innocent?
                      No Wife, No Horse, No Moustache...

Commenta

[img=http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/5987/nooobs8qz.th.jpg]
                        Omfg their out of the house!! They got me red handed after 10 minutes of chase and 3 dismounts ;d and some shit mage screams "Noob" Great job Housing Fuckas you almost learned how to gang ;D

Commenta

Anyone else with pictures and "Noobs" adjetives for us?

Keep going the post is still open kids xddd

Commenta

Yup thats what im going to do NOOB xddd.. Happy house hunting xddd

Commenta

Commenta

Originally posted by Doomtrooper

remember how u died 1vs1 against an aot,me in that case
                                and how u gank with old 3 vs 1 with the 1 on feet and after killimg u insulted cause it took u a lot to kill(u were always dismounted if there hadnt been old's,u would have been dead),also in that case me
                                before talking and say just bla bla bla, just think if u got the right to do it...

if you take it to your credit killing me with my suit took me 2 weeks to get while you hunt half your life in this shard to play A DEXXER and then kill me with your arty'd out dexxer when i have NO artifacts at all then rofl you should seriously start playing a mage maybe then you will understand how uo is really like beside AI AI AIAIAI same button everytime

about that 3vs1 , lol i got ganked 10vs1 by you guys are you kidding me?.. your guild is the last one to cry about ganks
                                beside that fact saying "omg i survive for X seconds vs 3" is bullshit , if you survive good for you , if not then just say you died end of story , and insulted you? wow when did i do that no lies please? , if i really did insult you then you would probably page the game master but infact i did not curse and that's why i was/am not in jail for insulting ANYONE
                                so please once you actully get some skills and decide you want to play the real game , get a mage then talk to me untill then remain where you are playing with your 1000000 hours of lifeless hunting to get your dexxer suit to click the same button everytime and that's right for ANY dexxer .

dexxer isn't skills its items , kthx.
                                ------------------------------------------
                                cant talk italian...

Commenta

Sto operando...
                                X