Facktions (sic)

Comprimi
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

I just wanted to add my 10$'s as its really amusing this. Have you ever wondered why Narcof got the leadership of TB? Well I will tell you, all the other members are in their houses! And before you all start to whine (TB members that is) I must say, if you ever turned up at British's Castle then you would have had a chance to vote - its not like Tony Blair's vote from home system.....you gotta cast your votes! Anyway, I just think its really funny that Narcof took leadership and made me Sheriff of Britain with my thief char! We are slowly getting bored though as we are still waiting for the other TB members to leave their houses and join us to fight. At this rate I am gonna resign my position and consider a better option as I can 100% gurantee that Narcof and myself can't fight whole factions. I even went as far as going to Luna to try and round up the TB members - and guess what, nobody even bothered to speak to me. Well I just want to say one thing - why bother joining a faction if you are gonna sit in your house? Come out and play - we said we would come and play once our characters are ready - well they are not but we are still there - I just wanted to add, any factions want a couple of thieves....one the Sheriff of Britain and the other the actual leader of the True Britanians?....lol!

Commenta

I am at minoc most of the time I play.. So why dont you come and challenge me?

Commenta

Originally posted by Alezi
        I am at minoc most of the time I play.. So why dont you come and challenge me?
        Would love to sometime.....if I could get close enough to speak.....lol.....must say 1 thing though, I have seen you and Keffu fighting and congrats.....you are good PvP players....

Commenta

Originally posted by Goodfella

Would love to sometime.....if I could get close enough to speak.....lol.....must say 1 thing though, I have seen you and Keffu fighting and congrats.....you are good PvP players....

I suck vs warriors because I have only 12% dci... Hopefully when I buy Ornament I can also buy a high dci/hci FCR2-3 ring..

Commenta

Originally posted by Goodfella

Thanks Hopefully we will get 2 vs 2 someday or even 1 vs 1(Duels are always accepted). I still think you should contact this One "Maestro Park" Because hes the leader of biggest Tb guild "NeT" I think it would be good for you to acces their Uoam so you wouldnt have to be alone like me and lily, Being alone is not that bad though but I think I and Lily manage so well gos we have almost always being just two of us so we have learned to survive ^^

Commenta

Thanx for the advice. We too do OK working as a pair, its all practise really - we tend to die more when we work with other people :-(
              One day we'll meet for a 2v2 or 1v1, but it'll be somewhere there arent 200 people waiting to gank the winners
              No Wife, No Horse, No Moustache...

Commenta

Originally posted by narcof
                Thanx for the advice. We too do OK working as a pair, its all practise really - we tend to die more when we work with other people :-(
                One day we'll meet for a 2v2 or 1v1, but it'll be somewhere there arent 200 people waiting to gank the winners
                If you see us just ask for duel and well go somewhere peace like arena or felucca somewhere if you like :P

Commenta

if u are 2 thieves there is a lot of room for u in our faction :P

plus u get "rewards" (money,item,sops)everytime u get the cities and help us in the faction (like traps,guards and so on)organization,join us.
                  Originariamente inviato da Brad_Solid.
                  Tacete pls co sta storia che fa ridere, ho giocato in fazione bendando in corsa i compagni in battaglia
                  Originariamente inviato da Brad_Solid
                  ah, quasi scordavo la cosa più pazzesca: MA AVETE VISTO? HA TIRATO UNA BENDATA IN CORSA A VASH CHE ERA SOTTO GANK!
                  credo che fin ora crossheleare con le bende in corsa fosse solo fantascienza (ti prego fa che si scriva con la "i")
                  C'è qualcosa che non va, ma nel dubbio:

Commenta

Originally posted by Alezi
                    I resigned A/A because punketto got to my nerves.. I needed more cash than 40kk from the insight I got, because 7.5kk goes to Lalla and 7.5kk to other friend of mine.. Punkettoman started whining me that "you have no loyalty"<-That because I didnt give it for the guild, sry fellas but what would you do if you had been in the guild for 5 days and got the second most valuable arty here? After that he said "you only think about yourself" ecc shit, so I resigned. GL HF punky.-

Still PvPing at minoc and I've died less times alone compared to when I was with a big guild.

Altough I will help AoT's & A/A I wont join back even if I would be asked to join - again.
                    let's keep things between us,like we do when we meet....
                    the bigger problem is not that u didnt sold us the insight,is the other one.
                    anyway no need to discuss about our things on a public forum!
                    Tacete pls co sta storia che fa ridere, ho giocato in fazione bendando in corsa i compagni in battaglia
                    ah, quasi scordavo la cosa più pazzesca: MA AVETE VISTO? HA TIRATO UNA BENDATA IN CORSA A VASH CHE ERA SOTTO GANK!
                    credo che fin ora crossheleare con le bende in corsa fosse solo fantascienza (ti prego fa che si scriva con la "i")

Commenta

Originally posted by Doomtrooper

let's keep things between us,like we do when we meet....
                      the bigger problem is not that u didnt sold us the insight,is the other one.
                      anyway no need to discuss about our things on a public forum!
                      K.. but its bit hard to discuss it anywhere gos were not in uoam.. But lets see what future brings

Commenta

Originally posted by Keffu

K.. but its bit hard to discuss it anywhere gos were not in uoam.. But lets see what future brings
                        hope u'll resolve with punk

Commenta

narcof please contact me or Park on ICQ

You can find my #ICQ in the profile.

Commenta

Firstly:

Dark Lord - Yes no probs we wanna speak to our fellow True Britanians and find out whats going on as since we joined, we haven't seen any of ya!

Secondly:

We were going to consider Minax as our chosen faction, but obviously me becomming Sheriff of Britain and Narcof the True Brits Boss - we are biding our time. Doom, your offer sounds interesting and we would like to hear more from you - contact either myself or Narcof (PM or ICQ).

Thirdly:

We are willing to consider options from any other factions too as generally we wanna do good things - and as you can tell by the way I fortified Britain and the way we took all the sigils in 24 hours and moved full control of all the towns to the True Brits - we know what we are doing......so we are open to offers as it seems (Other than Dark Lord and Maestro) we haven't heard from any other True Brits and generally the whole faction is a let down! Make us an offer we can't refuse.....

Commenta

okay about pvp , you cannot force more people to pvp only maybe recruit.. now about sigils , this thing is great you could go with a sheriff inside a town have the guards gump go inside a fight and just add guards while fighting other faction ..

all the commands details are here hope it helps :

http://uo.stratics.com/content/basics/factions3.shtml

edit : another reason of your let down of faction is because the new coming guild system which everyone joined , like 2 month ago if you would play in factions we had over 50vs50 fights it was nice you can allways still stay in faction and arrange fights , my personal opinion is that after awhile people will leave this new thing called guild system (alliance etc) and go back to faction but just my 1.99 cent
                              Ultima modifica di eyal12; 20-10-2005, 04:22.
                              ------------------------------------------
                              cant talk italian...

Commenta

my msn is in my profile.

waiting a word from u soon

Commenta

Sto operando...
                                X