X
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

"You fools!! The ring must not to return in the hands of its possessor!"
    Who is Kaiser Souze? He is supposed to be Turkish. Some say his father was German. Nobody believed he was real. Nobody ever saw him or knew anybody that ever worked directly for him, but to hear Kobayashi tell it, anybody could have worked for Souze. You never knew. That was his power. The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. And like that, poof. He's gone.

Commenta

Kaiser DDDDDDDDDDDDDD This was the funniest thing i've seen on this forums, but anyway RETURN THE RING.

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da Sjnner -ADE-
        spero gli diano il bollino, xke io ho aperto un post uguale e mi sono ritrovato spammer, poi non ho aperto piu post e il giorno dopo ero mad spammer; e chiedo a quelli di gn il motivo e ogniuno mi dice che non lo sa... che devo fare?
        ebbene si... sto rosicando....
        Un pò come la firma di OLA, YES I ROSIK asd.
        Cmq ridicoli m'hanno contattato su icq chiedendomi se ho il suo anello asd.
        Chiudete sto thread per pietà che il povero sjnner fu bollinato per una cosa del genere.

I don't have the ring and IMHO if you didn't have it back in these 3 days you will never see it again Try having a look at the marketplace forum it could happen that the lamer will sell it there

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da Kaiser Souze

"You fools!! The ring must not to return in the hands of its possessor!"

Tua madre ce l'ha molto con me
          perchè sono sposato e in più canto
          però canto bene e non so se tua madre
          sia altrettanto capace a vergognarsi di me

Commenta

Use private messages!

Amdir

Commenta

Sto operando...
            X