Comprimi
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• Domanda su bushido

salve a tutti, volevo sapere se è possibile il valore minimo di bushido per guadagnare perfection ed acquisire i 1200 luck. grazie per eventuali risposte

Any time a Samurai with 50 or more Bushido skill fights an Honored foe, and lands a hit, he gains in Perfection. Perfection gives a damage increase that raises with each step he gains. The number of steps you can gain in perfection is approximately 10, where you will receive the message "You have achieved perfection". At 100 Bushido, each step of Perfection grants a 10% damage increase to your normal attack, thus if you achieve Perfection, you are in fact receiving a 100% damage increase to your attacks (300% damage increase cap applies). Also at 100 Bushido, Perfection grants 100 Luck per level achieved. For a Samurai of 50 skill, each step is a 5% damage bonus and a 50 luck bonus to the target he honored, with a Samurai in training receiving a 1% damage increase and 10 Luck increase to each level of Perfection per 10 full skill points gained, up to 100 Bushido. A missed hit results in a loss of 3 levels of Perfection. At the defeat of your opponent, you also gain back some health, stamina, and mana based on the final level of Perfection you have achieved.

Se vuoi 1200 ti serve 120 bushido e solo se uccidi avendo tutti e 10 i livelli.

Commenta

per guadagnare luck ti occorre almeno 50 bushido, ti occorre onorare il mostro e sopratutto non missare i colpi

la luck che guadagni quando archivi perfection dipende dalla skill bushido
      Ultima modifica di Ospite; 27-05-2008, 13:32.

Commenta

Sto operando...
      X