Comprimi
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• Problem gaining parry (have bushido)

Can someone help me with that problem, i have new char with bushido and i want to train parry ,but i don't gain even 0,1 .I remember that it was working with evasion ,but now evasion is different and i can't gain any skillpoints in parry.Thank you in advance
    sigpic

if you have bushido you cannot train or get parry rise

you must set bushido to 0, train parry than train bushido again

Commenta

Well...i must disagree with rosinella.

In the beginning i thought that this was true, but 2 days ago i became gm parry (and i have bushido 31).

What i did? Equipped with a cheap chain armor (with shield and no weapon, peace mode), ganked by 3 cats.

Nothing less nothing more.
      Personaggi:
      Edain il marmista ed Hieronimous lo scriba

Lavori su ordinazione, offertissime!

Commenta

kiro i hope McTombin is right

Commenta

if you have high parry you shouldn't use a shield... use 2handed weapon instead.
          you should use a weapon with low skill (e.g. if you are macer use sword/fencing weapon) so you will be hit often

Commenta

thank u for the answer's ,i really hope McTombin i right i remember gaining parry in demise server ,there i had to cast evasion to start gaining but here it doesn't work ,i'll try again ( if i have to drop bushido to 0 and rise it again every time i want to put more points in parry maybe it's better to delete ultima again )
            sigpic

Commenta

if you have bushido just drop your shield... samurai don't use shield they parry using weapons

Commenta

you can better gain in parry or whit bushido 0 and shield equipped or is very better if you before rise bushido over 90 and after you rise parry whit two-handed weapon.

PG on UOD: Tenaka Khan, Jarlaxle, Hyou of Gemmy, AzraeL, O-Ren Ishii
                ICQ 311178109
                Che si vinca o che si perda: FAIR PLAY

Commenta

kiro85 i'm sorry for my suggestion

donde is right, if you got bushido you can raise parry with a 2handed weapon

Commenta

thank you again i foun a way to rise the sill don't know why it didn't work before
                    hf all
                    sigpic

Commenta

Sto operando...
                    X