Comprimi
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• [QUESTION] about lockpicking

I have recived the answer for my question about where can I find prison areas to train lockpicking... some1 said it is on uo.stratics but I really haven't found anything like that and I would be really greatful if some1 could tell me where can I find these prisons...
    Best if it will be a person who trained lockpicking up to 100%...
    One more thing if someone cannot answer my question plz dont do it, if some1 can tell me the coordinates of prisons placed in Lost Land i can pay 10k for one But dont tell me I can find it on stratics cuz i cant... Sorry for talking bullshit but im quite mad now due to training lockpicking since last month and i managed to rise it up to 95.1%
    Thx in advance

In Yew there is a public house well known with the name of Domus Aurea. In that house there is a public rune library where every place of Sosaria is marked. You can recall everywhere from that house to anywhere. Lost Lands prisoneers and all treasure places runes can be found there too.

How to reach the Domus Aurea: enter any gate travel in any town and set TRAMMEL - YEW as destination. As soon as you appear in Yew, walk straight to the right of the screen. You'll find a big white house wist some bright coloured vases on a big central stair. On the right side of that stair you can find a teleport. Use it and you'll be teleported in the roof of that house. There you are. In the publick rune library.

For further infos, you can contact me by the addresses reported in my signature.

I can bring you there If you need it.

Enjoy yourself.

Bye bye

Commenta

Sto operando...
    X