Comprimi
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• Stats help

Hey guys, I have been playing for around 60+ hours now and my stat gains are extremely rare. I have 36 Str/53 Dex/23 Int. I have tried to get strength up by mining, but it just doesn't seem to work. I recently got a few dex gains from healing, but earlier I had dex locked and I got no gains what so ever. If anyone has any advice on how I could get my stats up quicker, please post it, thanks.
    The cradle of humanity has led us all astray
    And we're all in this together don't you know?
    Cause our species has no where else to go

Hi

you can reach the skillcap by buying some skills (random) from the npcs; then you have to follow this indications:

for str:
    lock ALL your skills except wrestling (which must be at zero) and your stats except str; wrestling and str must be set "up" (arrow up). Start beating a training dummy: wrestling remains at zero but strenght starts to raise.

for dex:
    lock ALL your skills except stealing (which must be at zero) and your stats except dex; stealing and dex must be set "up" (arrow up). Start use stealing on a pickpocket dip: the skill remains at zero but dexterity starts to raise.

for int:
    lock ALL your skills except item identification (which must be at zero) and your stats except int; item id and int must be set "up" (arrow up). Start using item id on a dagger: the skill remains at zero but intelligence starts to raise.

You will gain a point in the stat you've chosen every 15 minutes.
    VISITA IL SITO DELLA DOMUS AUREA

Commenta

Get skill cap 700, lock all skills but camping, go to a tree hit it with a dagger and doble click the kindling. Loop it with some program and thats it, watch it go up :P.

Camping works for int, stre and dex.

Commenta

As told by Antares and Niten, this is the right ways to grow up your stats and skills.

However, you should post this kind of questions in the Doubts&Questions Forum

(that's the reason why i'm gona move it there )

Commenta

Sto operando...
        X