X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• [BUG?] criminal after attacking grey

here's the possible bug:
    My_target is grey(criminal) but he has 5-10 (for example) seconds left of his criminal status. So i attack him while he's still criminal but after a while he becomes innocent. Blue for the rest but still grey for me (because we are having a combat). So he's blue for the rest and grey for me (my enemy). If i cast revenant/strangle/familliar on my_target i become criminal, although he's still grey for me.
    BUG ???
    ICQ 292 283 049
    UO ruined my life.

Originariamente inviato da Wardog
    here's the possible bug:
    My_target is grey(criminal) but he has 5-10 (for example) seconds left of his criminal status. So i attack him while he's still criminal but after a while he becomes innocent. Blue for the rest but still grey for me (because we are having a combat). So he's blue for the rest and grey for me (my enemy). If i cast revenant/strangle/familliar on my_target i become criminal, although he's still grey for me.
    BUG ???
    Impossibile! There are only one bug, but is with using the pet. Are you sure, because, i repet, it's impossibile.

Voto mio fratello miglior firmaiolo GN!!!
    Coitus,popolanodelSovranoOrdineCatanesedelLiotro...S.O.C.L.Regnat!!
    Powered by Jean Marc

Commenta

Maybe he's right for revenant and familiar, which have behavior (and IA I suppose) similar to pet.
      For the strangle I do not have any clear idea, try to reprodice the bug and contact amdir.
      Originariamente inviato da Amdir
      Ray ti setto spammer cosi' non si vede la firma e mezzo shard mi viene a piangere su icq

Amdir
      Originariamente inviato da Aka
      (17:59:58) Salvo: aka >>>>>>>> OSI
      Originariamente inviato da Prof. Pala
      "Prima che la situazione si faccia imbarazzante, è meglio se si ripresenta al prossimo appello..."
      http://www.deshack.org/

Commenta

Yes, it's possible. In fact about 10-15 minutes before the original post something like this happened. Except that in the beginning my_target wasn't grey but i was. But when i used the death adder (i was blue to the rest, he too , but we were grey to each other) the criminal status counter of razor started to count the seconds
        On second tought maybe in all cases it's i that was grey in the begining and the other guy attacked me, but i guess it doesn't matter because after a while we are both blue to others and grey to each other.
        I am 100% sure about revenant and familiar, but strangle... maybe 80% sure
        If you want we can test it so there will be more "eyewitnesses" and "proves" before we contact the admin ?
        ICQ 292 283 049
        UO ruined my life.

Commenta

Today it happened again. That guy i was fighting was grey for me, and after i summoned famiiliar (which attacked my target) i became criminal. I don't think that's the way it has to be. Staff will you fix this ?
          p.s. it was in guard zone in case that matters
          ICQ 292 283 049
          UO ruined my life.

Commenta

Confermo il bug.
            Hannibal iceman mi ha attaccato non più di 5 minuti fa nei pressi della banca di yew.
            Io sono rosso(pg Stryder Hiryu) ma lui è diventato grigio, e intendo non solo per me ma tutti lo vedevano grigio, e le guardie lo hanno segato.
            Le coordinate dove è morto Hannibal Iceman prese da map sono 65o 49' N 48o 52' W (B)
            Ultima modifica di Sephiroth23; 05-03-2007, 22:36.
            Scoprire che Gennapat conosce in real Sir Cloud non ha prezzo
            Gioco solo a LoL

Originariamente inviato da Nirvana
            mangiano monete e cagano lingotti, è ovvio, quando un drago si impegna caga anche tesori inimmaginabili, è per quello che in ogni grotta di un drago ci sono ricchezze di ogni genere, per esempio se gli dai da mangiare del carbone cagherà diamanti purissimi!

Commenta

Sounds very strange to me.. but possible .. i'll test it ...

I Speak only English , Thank you !

Commenta

ank io confermo il bug mi succede la stessa identica cosa

Commenta

I became a PK this way. I was 4 kills and was choosing very carefully my targets. After attacking one grey guy at Brit Gate, I killed him but was reported as a murderer...It`s a bad bad bug.
                  Trinity [D|M] - I come with peace
                  Theia [D|M] - Watch your back noob!
                  TheCrow [D|M] - Hard Doomer

Commenta

i reported it in mantis
                    thank you all for helping
                    hope it will be fixed soon
                    ICQ 292 283 049
                    UO ruined my life.

Commenta

If any of the admins see this tread, could you answer please, we'd like to know what you think about that. Do you plan to work on it, or maybe later.... something like "We know but we don't have time, we'll fix it later" is good too. Just to know that you are aware of that problem. Thanks

p.s. It's also reported in mantis, but there's no activity there too..
                      Ultima modifica di WarDog; 19-03-2007, 13:25.
                      ICQ 292 283 049
                      UO ruined my life.

Commenta

It is reported 2 times on mantis, before you report a bug, check if exist

Gray status have 2 modes to gain:

1) Razor/easyuo bugged scripts
                        2) Throw a pet on a criminal, after few secs the criminal status decay but your pet continue the attack

Amdir

Commenta

So this is how it is supposed to be? And it's not bug ?
                          Thanks for responding and explanation
                          ICQ 292 283 049
                          UO ruined my life.

Commenta

1) It's a third progrs bug, no way to fix
                            2) To check on OSI

Amdir

Commenta

Sto operando...
                            X