Comprimi
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• [BUY] war fork sc

thats it..... i`m intrested in buying a fork spell chanelling , with out fc-1 . just post the price and properties of the weapon and we arrange

Take a look to the market forum!
    Enjoy

Commenta

Originally posted by Lean
      Take a look to the market forum!
      Enjoy
      oooooohh !! don`t tell me !! is there a market forum??
      i´ve obviously checked that forum before opening this thread...
      don`t spam here

Commenta

Originally posted by legenden

oooooohh !! don`t tell me !! is there a market forum??
        i´ve obviously checked that forum before opening this thread...
        don`t spam here
        New to the shard and you attacked me two times... i've just only tried to help you... RELAX YOURSELF!

Commenta

Lean don`t take him too serious, he will relax once he starts making some pvp, he needs to fight, and he`s only way to do it right now is here, once he ends his pgs he would be relaxed here.

Thanks for trying to help, we know that is your intention

Commenta

Twice....
            Lean and legenden be careful or maybe this post will be closed
            Thank you very much.

Commenta

Originally posted by Mia Wallace
              Twice....
              Lean and legenden be careful or maybe this post will be closed
              Thank you very much.
              Mia I've just tried to give my help... legenden attacked me two times.
              However....nevermind...

Commenta

Originally posted by Lean

Mia I've just tried to give my help... legenden attacked me two times.
                However....nevermind...
                i apologize.... just tought you had other intentions , sory , and thanx for helping us .
                well i´m still intrested in a fork sc :P

cya

Commenta

Hello, to finish up the work started by Lean, use the market forum, you can write in english if you were worried about that, and there aren't many problem with the language there anyway, as you just have to write what you need "Need War fork SC no malus"and you are well and set.

The market forum is also divided in many subsections, like weapons, jewelry and so on.

This is the weapons and shield market forum: http://forum.gamesnet.it/forumdispla...s=&forumid=535

And these are the rules, already translated in english:
                  http://forum.gamesnet.it/showthread....hreadid=209524

Read them WELL, because the moderators are very strict about them, and if you are not careful they'll close the thread even for small mistakes (even if for the first time they'll probably close one eye since you are new to the shard, but it's a good thing to get used to the rules right on).

Good luck,

P.S: Don't be so prejudiced, there are some jerks like everywhere, but Lean was just trying to help, as the majority of the shard i'm sure will, so have a little more faith in us, thanks

Commenta

Originally posted by Pendragon
                    Hello, to finish up the work started by Lean, use the market forum, you can write in english if you were worried about that, and there aren't many problem with the language there anyway, as you just have to write what you need "Need War fork SC no malus"and you are well and set.

The market forum is also divided in many subsections, like weapons, jewelry and so on.

This is the weapons and shield market forum: http://forum.gamesnet.it/forumdispla...s=&forumid=535

And these are the rules, already translated in english:
                    http://forum.gamesnet.it/showthread....hreadid=209524

Read them WELL, because the moderators are very strict about them, and if you are not careful they'll close the thread even for small mistakes (even if for the first time they'll probably close one eye since you are new to the shard, but it's a good thing to get used to the rules right on).

Good luck,

P.S: Don't be so prejudiced, there are some jerks like everywhere, but Lean was just trying to help, as the majority of the shard i'm sure will, so have a little more faith in us, thanks
                    That's ABSOLUTLY right!

p.s.: Welcome aboard Legenden have fun!

Commenta

Originally posted by Pendragon
                      np.... i will , thanks to you .

Originally posted by GM NioN
                      p.s.: Welcome aboard Legenden have fun!
                      hi .

Debian [Ļ♥T]

Commenta

Sto operando...
                      X