Comprimi
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• [COMPRO] full necro and magebook!

So as the title says (if its now correct ? ) buying one of each so one full necro book and one full magery book. magebook doesn't have to contain any stats but lrc, lmc, mr and mana inc are more than welcome. offers in english pls.
    Ultima modifica di mustakruunu3; 19-09-2007, 08:56.
    Beep Beep!

Hi, no problem for the necro book, maybe it's more difficult for me to find the spellbook with lrc and lmc, but I think I can do it.

Commenta

You Got To Be Kidding Me ?
      Ultima modifica di mustakruunu3; 19-09-2007, 16:27.
      Beep Beep!

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da RULES
        The following actions are forbidden in ALL threads:
        3. You MUST wait 24hours after the last reply before "bumping" the thread. (to bump means replying to the thread to make it bump in first page). Saying that 24hours had almost passed isn't a valid excuse, so don't bump the post even a few minutes before the 24h end. The Staff will consider irregular UP posts as "Delivered", "Updated", etc. Penalty: 100k, 6hours full account jail at moderator's discretion. The thread will not be closed, but in case of reiterated violations the penalty will be doubled.

[COMPRO] ([BUY]): iin this kind of thread you announce that you are looking for a specific item, specifying how much money you offer and the evaluation of the items that users can offer you.
        Rules:
        1. You MUST specify how much money you will give out, and you may NOT ask people to trade outside the forum (ICQ/MSN/etc). Penalty: thread closure and 50k.
        There is no sanction for you this time, but I ask you to take a look at the rules. Thread Closed.

Gingillo's Desing.
        Lord_Of_Cove è un uomo irregolare.

Commenta

Sto operando...
        X