X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• Access Denied to Expansion Content

New here with old troubles,

I've downloaded the client and patched to 7.0.20.0 which is hopefully the suggested patch limit. Razor has been adjusted to connect to the UO Dreams server as well. I am able to create a character, but I am limited in which skills I may choose. I cannot choose necromancy as a notice appears stating I don't have access to Age of Shadows Expansion.

Perhaps I was taking the latest client for granted and assuming expansion content would be included. I've researched on the forum and the closest thing I found relating to updated versions and expansions was on this page " http://forum.gamesnet.it/f732/genera...mation-270040/ ". The link beneath the Age of Shadows subtopic may be outdated as I cannot find the appropriate download.

I fear this may be an issue with other expansion related content. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Looking forward to playing. Cheers.

Originariamente inviato da Nihilist Visualizza il messaggio
    New here with old troubles,

I've downloaded the client and patched to 7.0.20.0 which is hopefully the suggested patch limit. Razor has been adjusted to connect to the UO Dreams server as well. I am able to create a character, but I am limited in which skills I may choose. I cannot choose necromancy as a notice appears stating I don't have access to Age of Shadows Expansion.

Perhaps I was taking the latest client for granted and assuming expansion content would be included. I've researched on the forum and the closest thing I found relating to updated versions and expansions was on this page " http://forum.gamesnet.it/f732/genera...mation-270040/ ". The link beneath the Age of Shadows subtopic may be outdated as I cannot find the appropriate download.

I fear this may be an issue with other expansion related content. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Looking forward to playing. Cheers.
    Hi, the correct patch is 7.0.11.2.

For many informations read here Ultima Online Dreams :: UO Italian Shard

I hope you solve your problems!

Onision

Commenta

Sto operando...
    X