Comprimi
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• Hello

So i decided to introduce myself since the English section of this shard seems rather small and it has a everyone knows everyone type of vibe.

Anyways, ive spent just over 13 years playing this game some of my more known names are "a newbie","Animosity",and "WooTBeeR" was a founding member of di.(2D) and part of \P/ and SX!(VIP) on OSI east coast servers.

I hate cookiecutter templates and find pride in running original, hard to copy (unless you have a full understanding of the game and how it works), always evolving to counter weaknesses or a shift in opponents play style. Often Stretching templates to there limits.

i probably rambled on a little to much there but anyways I hope to see you in the game soon, both allies and enemies alike.

Welcome
    Found a bug in Uodreams? Report it here.

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da prohunter33 Visualizza il messaggio
      So i decided to introduce myself since the English section of this shard seems rather small and it has a everyone knows everyone type of vibe.

Anyways, ive spent just over 13 years playing this game some of my more known names are "a newbie","Animosity",and "WooTBeeR" was a founding member of di.(2D) and part of \P/ and SX!(VIP) on OSI east coast servers.

I hate cookiecutter templates and find pride in running original, hard to copy (unless you have a full understanding of the game and how it works), always evolving to counter weaknesses or a shift in opponents play style. Often Stretching templates to there limits.

i probably rambled on a little to much there but anyways I hope to see you in the game soon, both allies and enemies alike.
      Good to see you gave it a try... Idk if you know me, but I was Reefer/Notorious on Uoshattered legacy, I also played demise and I was in CHI names were Superman, Reefer, Jabir the Dirt and Wanksta.

Commenta

ya i needed a lil bit of a UO fix so i figured i would give the shard a go. Ping is the only issue i might have with the server once i get PvP rdy.

Commenta

some routes to the shard are crappy as hell to be quite frank (at least from north and east side of italy) I got around 130-400 in game and 140avg in cmd. Friends from germany and austria have like 100. Which ineed is weird since we're neighbour countries to italy. On the other hand my gf has 28 ping from home and lives only 25km from me. It all depends on the routing your isp has.
          I wish you fast route to the pvp

p.s. as soon as i get 50ping i'll be hurting few peoples feeling

Commenta

I ping 130 thru command prompt and me and duck are still putting it down on the field.

Commenta

Sto operando...
            X