Comprimi
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• How to make money here ?

I started ABC archer here and i was wondering how can new player make some money ?

Hi
    You have ancher and you want to begin rich? mm
    I think: if your archer have low level of skill then you can go to minoc and enter to the dungeon.
    Go to the Moongate and chose the location who you can see in this img:
    (click to zoom)
    You can see the way for enter in the dung (in the game you find a black hole. Double click to this hole to enter). In this part of dung you can find Easy monster . Very good to skill pg and collect fist money.

If you pg is ful skilled i think you can go to the hiriu. Go to the moongate and see this pic:
    (click to zoom)

Hiriu is the best monster for archer : non cast, if you have keep 5-6 tile distance you can kill it easy. 1k up to 2k and good item.
    Warning : in this area you can find Oni (see picture) . This monster is strong (cast monster). brings attention for it.

Ok, Have a good game

Se dovessi rinascere, farei l’idraulico ” – Albert Einstein

Commenta

create 4 more pgs. all with 0.1 tailoring and blacksmithy. take bulk order deeds every 1 hours with all pgs and sell them.

Commenta

Make a miner, get a mining script, mine for 2 months and sell everything.

Commenta

go kill ettins, cyclopean warriors, titans,minotaurs, troglodytes, wisps XD thats how i get shiny gold coins, if thats not enough u could try harras admins of this shard, like u gonna kill them or their family members or something, to make them give u gold, anyways alwayse use your imagination, you even cant imagine what kind of powers u have

Commenta

Sto operando...
          X