Comprimi
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• Damage increase and slayer

If I have damage increase 100% and slayer weapon or talisman, is it the max damage increase I can have? And would enemy of one have any effect?

Here your answer

Watch with your own eyes
    Damage Increase - UOGuide
    To answer your question:
    Enemy of One - UOGuide

In conclusion
    Total Damage Increase is capped at 300% ( all the above + abilities, spells, buffs )
    sigpic

Commenta

So di 100% and slayer talisman would take me up to di 200% and with enemy of one it would be 250%, right? And getting to 300% cap would be very hard, like di 100% from items, slayer weapon and slayer talisman?

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da munakko Visualizza il messaggio
        So di 100% and slayer talisman would take me up to di 200% and with enemy of one it would be 250%, right? And getting to 300% cap would be very hard, like di 100% from items, slayer weapon and slayer talisman?
        http://forum.gamesnet.it/f500/nuovo-...-danno-299834/

Slayer must be multiplied for base damage and the same for talisman so with both of them you have 400%(but capped at 300%) you dont need Enemy .
        Talisman and Enemy is a good choise(200% talisman * 150% Enemy = 300% -> cap)so you can use weapon you prefer .
        Lista dei Punti di Xorina
        icq 112740352

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da Lord_Of_Cove Visualizza il messaggio
          http://forum.gamesnet.it/f500/nuovo-...-danno-299834/

Slayer must be multiplied for base damage and the same for talisman so with both of them you have 400%(but capped at 300%) you dont need Enemy .
          Talisman and Enemy is a good choise(200% talisman * 150% Enemy = 300% -> cap)so you can use weapon you prefer .
          I see, thanks for the answer ^_^

Commenta

Is there hitpoint increase cap? If there is cap, does wolf form stack with it?

This post is in wrong topic but Im too lazy to make new one

EDIT: lol I found out it is capped at 25 from uoguide. But still dont know if it stack with wolf form
            Ultima modifica di munakko; 24-07-2008, 11:52.

Commenta

wolf form is the only way to overcap, you can take 170hp in wolf form :O
              Lista dei Punti di Xorina
              icq 112740352

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da Lord_Of_Cove Visualizza il messaggio
                wolf form is the only way to overcap, you can take 170hp in wolf form :O
                rofl, wolves sure are fat

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da munakko Visualizza il messaggio
                  rofl, wolves sure are fat
                  but u dont cast :P

lol 300% dmg in pvm...*** :O just think that without DI and with slayer + enemy of one i do like 100hp of dmg on some mobs.
                  Originariamente inviato da Brad_Solid.
                  Tacete pls co sta storia che fa ridere, ho giocato in fazione bendando in corsa i compagni in battaglia
                  Originariamente inviato da Brad_Solid
                  ah, quasi scordavo la cosa più pazzesca: MA AVETE VISTO? HA TIRATO UNA BENDATA IN CORSA A VASH CHE ERA SOTTO GANK!
                  credo che fin ora crossheleare con le bende in corsa fosse solo fantascienza (ti prego fa che si scriva con la "i")
                  C'è qualcosa che non va, ma nel dubbio:

Commenta

Sto operando...
                  X