Comprimi
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• [Question]Lockpicking

How can i train lockpicking?Or a mage can unlock paragon chests with unlock spell?

Lockpicking - UOGuide

Something like that. I dont know how you get 95-100 skill because there is no dungeon chests here I think.

But you need to unlock chests made by tinker. And the tinkering skill of the maker of the boxes is all that matters. I tried once to make lockpicker but my tinker was GM so I was unable to open his boxes, so I didnt get gains and I gave up. Good way would maybe be so that you skill tinker to 50 and make boxes and then open them, then skill tinker to 60 and open his boxes, then 70, 80, 90 and 100.

Commenta

Yesterday another player said 50 tinker should be enough for the boxes.He said he trained the skill to 95 with this way.Is this possible?

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da valtyr Visualizza il messaggio
        Yesterday another player said 50 tinker should be enough for the boxes.He said he trained the skill to 95 with this way.Is this possible?
        I think you will stop gaining around 70 lockpicking with those boxes. Then you need boxes made by 60 or 70 tinker to gain more lockpicking.

But I dont know really, it was almost a year ago when I tried to make my lockpicker, things might have changed.

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da munakko Visualizza il messaggio
          I think you will stop gaining around 70 lockpicking with those boxes. Then you need boxes made by 60 or 70 tinker to gain more lockpicking.

But I dont know really, it was almost a year ago when I tried to make my lockpicker, things might have changed.
          It should still work that way , on another website i read that the tinker's skill should be approx of 10 higher that the lockpicker's

Commenta

Have anyone got a lockpick char?I can pay for each chest :P (Yes im a lazy person )

Commenta

Well...

A little bit down the message board there's a post with a lot of info on this. I'm not gonna go back over it, but here is the link to it.

http://forum.gamesnet.it/f732/lockpi...-shard-512361/

Hope that helps a lil bit

Commenta

Lockpicker

For future aspiring lockpicker
                That's my way to create and train a lockpicker! First of all create a template with carpentry and tinkering: at different level of skill 50 carp/tink, 70, 90 create a set of 10 boxes (30 boxes in total). Then take your lockpicker and train with the different sets until the maximum skill gain for each set! (If you have already 6 completed and full skilled template use a soulstone or buy the box sets).
                When you are 95 skilled in lockpicking you have to go into dragon caves in Destard and practice with treasure chest! (i suggest hiding and stealth in your lockpicker... it pays the rent!!)

I'II look up if i have some box sets in my armchair!
                Ultima modifica di genesistona; 22-07-2008, 15:32.
                sigpic

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da genesistona Visualizza il messaggio
                  For future aspiring lockpicker
                  When you are 95 skilled in lockpicking you have to go into dragon caves in Deceit and practice with treasure cheast! (i suggest hiding and stealth in your lockpicker... it pays the rent!!)
                  There are actually dungeon chests here in UOD? I got to 100 lockpicking with the faction skill loss thingy but that was ages ago.
                  Find & loot.

Commenta

Treasure Chest... of course but in dungeun destard!

Yes there is a regular spawn of treasure chests... but here!
                    UO Stratics - Grand Sosarian Atlas - Destard Level 1
                    sigpic

Commenta

There are no chests in dungeons but u can train 95-100 on prisoner chests

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da iRiver Visualizza il messaggio
                        There are no chests in dungeons but u can train 95-100 on prisoner chests
                        There are actually a few in Destard level 1. However, trinsic, vesper and probably all other boxes in different locations are missing. Occasionally some people notice this problem but noone seems to care.
                        Find & loot.

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da valtyr Visualizza il messaggio
                          Have anyone got a lockpick char?I can pay for each chest :P (Yes im a lazy person )
                          icq 886620...

Commenta

Sto operando...
                          X