Comprimi
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• Sop Collecting Event 2008

You will find all the information here : http://forum.gamesnet.it/f437/import...2008-a-524436/

If you have any questions, post them in that thread and we will be more than happy to answer them .

Sooo....

I have to actually give away roughly a hundred sop's to get anywhere close to a reward??

Commenta

SOP 105 --> 2 Points
      SOP 110 --> 5 Points
      SOP 115 --> 10 Points
      SOP 120 --> 65 Points

These are the values, you do the maths

Commenta

Yes, this is one great event! After turning in tons of SOPs and collecting 2.7k points I realized that there are:
        1. Only 3 rewards;
        2. They only suit some fancy PvPers.
        Not to mention some people who got 5.7k points and wasted about 500kk. Evento grande!
        Find & loot.

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da jurgis Visualizza il messaggio
          Yes, this is one great event! After turning in tons of SOPs and collecting 2.7k points I realized that there are:
          1. Only 3 rewards;
          2. They only suit some fancy PvPers.
          Not to mention some people who got 5.7k points and wasted about 500kk. Evento grande!
          I like your irony, and I totally agree with you.
          The very bad thing about this event is that some people is starting to speculating raising prices of their sop when selling "blaming" this event saying that now sop are more rare cause the event is depleting all the sop of the shard. Without mentioning that Sop Section is now closed in this forum...
          If you have Sops, keep them. They will raise their value fast.

Commenta

I dont believe anyone would give their good sops away for this event so if prices go up, it's only faking and trying to earn some extra money.

And events like this are very good for the server itself as there are thousands of sops lying in boxes and banks. Now they are being deleted from the server as people return them and the server will be more stable I think. That's why there should be more collecting events. Cooperative Collections - UOGuide would be one of a good thing to have on the server too. *wink* for admins and scripters

Commenta

Yes, there should be more collecting events but with a lot prizes to earn like the one that took place a year or two ago. Only 3 prizes - that`s ridiculous!
              Find & loot.

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da jurgis Visualizza il messaggio
                Yes, there should be more collecting events but with a lot prizes to earn like the one that took place a year or two ago. Only 3 prizes - that`s ridiculous!
                Originariamente inviato da EntropicDeath Visualizza il messaggio
                PS: I premi per ora sono solo quei tre, in futuro ne verranno aggiunti altri.
                they wrote it in italian: in future there will be more prizes

Commenta

Hehe....

I'm glad I'm not the only one that's unhappy with this "event". Furthermore, even IF (and imo, that's a huge IF) they ever get around to adding anything useful....it'll still be 1-2k points. Or more! Assuming you trade in all 120 scrolls, you'd need 31(!) scrolls just go get the crappy PvP scrolls they're offering now.

Now, I'm not trying to sound like a jerk here, but "they wrote it in italian: in future there will be more prizes" is generally the problem. Even when they do put anything in English, we never get the whole message. That one little point in the message might have made all the difference to all us none mind reading English speakers. *shrugs*

Commenta

when something is updated,it's also written here.

plz dont get mad since this is the best shard for FOREIGNERS nowhere u will be treated better by the staff.

try other italian servers or other foreign (for you) shards....then u come back here and tell us how shitty ur experience has been.

before accusing,before complaing please put urself in a criticism since:

a)why dont u do champs if u need sops?

b)most of the sops that u will collect in champ will be useless to u,why dont u put them for sale (and now it's very easy to sell sops at a really good price for the seller)

so if u aren't able to organize to do a champ,pls dont bother us or the gms....blame urselves since u're the ones who dont champs

p.s. i dont think 255 stat cap is useless but it's my point of view...of course if u just loot collapsed houses it's useless and btw it's SUMMER so don't ask for new things cause it's summer also for gms since they are not even paid.
                    Originariamente inviato da Brad_Solid.
                    Tacete pls co sta storia che fa ridere, ho giocato in fazione bendando in corsa i compagni in battaglia
                    Originariamente inviato da Brad_Solid
                    ah, quasi scordavo la cosa più pazzesca: MA AVETE VISTO? HA TIRATO UNA BENDATA IN CORSA A VASH CHE ERA SOTTO GANK!
                    credo che fin ora crossheleare con le bende in corsa fosse solo fantascienza (ti prego fa che si scriva con la "i")
                    C'è qualcosa che non va, ma nel dubbio:

Commenta

I'd love to do champs but I can't do them alone. Italians wont accept me for anything because most of them doesn't want or can speak english. There are some russians too but then again I dont speak their language either. It's no ones faulth really and it's only my problem. Now Im in a guild with bulgarian people and I think they are cool. I dont understand bulgarian but they all can speak english too which is awesome. Only negative factor is that they are not very active so we cant do champs. It's just not possible when there is italian guilds with 30 or more members when counting all their allied guilds. (But I think it's cool that there are big guilds that are active. I hated to play on servers where you could do champs alone without anyone interfering).

But I still think this is the best server where I've been. It's just stupid sometimes to play mmorpg game alone. And you gms and admins are doing a great job. Dont get angry on people if they give negative feedback. Human nature is so stupid that usually people forget to say "thanks" for all the good stuff and then they cry about everything that is wrong. Dont forget you are doing great job with UOD.

Commenta

And yeah about the sop collecting quest. What are the rewards on it? Or am I just blind because I didn't see them anywhere

Commenta

I agree...

For sure, I really approve highly of this shard. I made the choice to play on a perdominently italian shard. However, they claim to provide support in English. Main page has said:

"Hot Fixes!
                          7/7/2008, 19:48 - Vanth_Staff
                          - english coming soon -

More info in in this thread."

For almost a week! At some point, I'd love to know what the hell the "hot fixes" are. Yet no one takes the time to ensure that we know what's going on.

The rewards just aren't worth discussing, imo. I don't remember what they are anymore, but suffice it to say they are soooo not worth 31 120 scrolls. Further, they really only apply to PvPers. Go check the NPC at Lord British's castle to see the list of available items

Commenta

ok let's start saying that it's a pleasure to talk to ppl like u 2,since u can handle normal discussion and even criticism without answering back with stupid posts or insults

so i'll gladly answer u back
                            Originariamente inviato da UglyPinky Visualizza il messaggio
                            For sure, I really approve highly of this shard. I made the choice to play on a perdominently italian shard. However, they claim to provide support in English. Main page has said:

"Hot Fixes!
                            7/7/2008, 19:48 - Vanth_Staff
                            - english coming soon -

More info in in this thread."

For almost a week! At some point, I'd love to know what the hell the "hot fixes" are. Yet no one takes the time to ensure that we know what's going on.

The rewards just aren't worth discussing, imo. I don't remember what they are anymore, but suffice it to say they are soooo not worth 31 120 scrolls. Further, they really only apply to PvPers. Go check the NPC at Lord British's castle to see the list of available items
                            well if it's the truth,then u're right to complain....im not in charge for the translation but if gms need a helping hand,im here

so at least i learnt english for a reason,not just to pick up american girls around rome

about the sop stuff: well u right for now it's for us pvpers,+10 kill points, - 10 murder counts and +5 stat scroll (u can only use it if u drank the +25 sos)

so in the end it's just right the way u think,since for pvms or worker all of these it's COMPLETELY USELESS,but have faith,u gonna have surprises for september....don't ask now,since ppl are on vacation :P
                            Originariamente inviato da munakko Visualizza il messaggio
                            And yeah about the sop collecting quest. What are the rewards on it? Or am I just blind because I didn't see them anywhere
                            up there u can read i've written also for u

p.s. u can find the reward near lord british stone,there is an harrower-a-like npc that wil ltell u which prices u can obtain and how many points u have and how many are needed.
                            Originariamente inviato da munakko Visualizza il messaggio
                            I'd love to do champs but I can't do them alone. Italians wont accept me for anything because most of them doesn't want or can speak english. There are some russians too but then again I dont speak their language either. It's no ones faulth really and it's only my problem. Now Im in a guild with bulgarian people and I think they are cool. I dont understand bulgarian but they all can speak english too which is awesome. Only negative factor is that they are not very active so we cant do champs. It's just not possible when there is italian guilds with 30 or more members when counting all their allied guilds. (But I think it's cool that there are big guilds that are active. I hated to play on servers where you could do champs alone without anyone interfering).

But I still think this is the best server where I've been. It's just stupid sometimes to play mmorpg game alone. And you gms and admins are doing a great job. Dont get angry on people if they give negative feedback. Human nature is so stupid that usually people forget to say "thanks" for all the good stuff and then they cry about everything that is wrong. Dont forget you are doing great job with UOD.
                            thnx or at least thx for juding us (italians) by what we do and not for stupid stereotypes!

im sorry,really really really really really and really sorry for ur problem...it's a SHAME to discriminate another person like us just for the language.

trust me we are not ignorants,most of us UNDERSTAND english very well,maybe many cannot speak it,but they can make themselves understood if they want.

im really pissed off by what u said...so many stupid children around :\

im saying this since in my guild (i dont know if u know AoT) there are spanish players,latvian,russian and swedish once...
                            of course most of the times we talk in italian in our map or in ts,but when it's need or when one of them asks smth,the reply comes and it arrives in english.

respect before all!

i hope u'll be able to organize and do champs...and be careful of.....US

we love to raid

ciao bello

p.s. u're so right about "thanking" stuff....
                            Originariamente inviato da Brad_Solid.
                            Tacete pls co sta storia che fa ridere, ho giocato in fazione bendando in corsa i compagni in battaglia
                            Originariamente inviato da Brad_Solid
                            ah, quasi scordavo la cosa più pazzesca: MA AVETE VISTO? HA TIRATO UNA BENDATA IN CORSA A VASH CHE ERA SOTTO GANK!
                            credo che fin ora crossheleare con le bende in corsa fosse solo fantascienza (ti prego fa che si scriva con la "i")
                            C'è qualcosa che non va, ma nel dubbio:

Commenta

sop collection is good just because it may return pvms from candy-ml to ll cause the the more online in ll - the batter team - gamefun.

about italian guilds for not italians... where is no problem here... i mean there are not any sireous language problems.. the problem is "are u shure u want to join any large guild?"

Commenta

Sto operando...
                              X