Comprimi
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• Jailed ?!

I have just been jailed for multi account sharing ... me and my brother are now in jail and I can't understand why since we are in different computers and using different accounts

Edit:: Ok seems I was turned into jail cause my bro and I have the same IP address , already reported it and shall be waiting for an answer
    Ultima modifica di Sal911; 07-06-2007, 22:09.

Originariamente inviato da Sal911 Visualizza il messaggio
    I have just been jailed for multi account sharing ... me and my brother are now in jail and I can't understand why since we are in different computers and using different accounts

Edit:: Ok seems I was turned into jail cause my bro and I have the same IP address , already reported it and shall be waiting for an answer
    u must use the LAN request on www.uodreams.com
    once logged in with user and pass look on the right of the page,and it's writtne SHARING A LAN or smth similar,and before start playing u should've informed gm's about that.....now u will have to wait sometime since they need to check for multi's
    Originariamente inviato da Brad_Solid.
    Tacete pls co sta storia che fa ridere, ho giocato in fazione bendando in corsa i compagni in battaglia
    Originariamente inviato da Brad_Solid
    ah, quasi scordavo la cosa più pazzesca: MA AVETE VISTO? HA TIRATO UNA BENDATA IN CORSA A VASH CHE ERA SOTTO GANK!
    credo che fin ora crossheleare con le bende in corsa fosse solo fantascienza (ti prego fa che si scriva con la "i")
    C'è qualcosa che non va, ma nel dubbio:

Commenta

Sto operando...
    X