• Hi there

This forum seems kinda dead

Originariamente inviato da Meeryn Visualizza il messaggio
    Yup

Commenta

It is indeed since not many foreigners post :\ and others like russian and spanish wanted to create their "ghetto" on the forums.

Well just try to post,flame,"rosik" and trust me,this will be as cool as the italian forum
      Originariamente inviato da Brad_Solid.
      Tacete pls co sta storia che fa ridere, ho giocato in fazione bendando in corsa i compagni in battaglia
      Originariamente inviato da Brad_Solid
      ah, quasi scordavo la cosa più pazzesca: MA AVETE VISTO? HA TIRATO UNA BENDATA IN CORSA A VASH CHE ERA SOTTO GANK!
      credo che fin ora crossheleare con le bende in corsa fosse solo fantascienza (ti prego fa che si scriva con la "i")
      C'è qualcosa che non va, ma nel dubbio:

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da Dj_Amix Visualizza il messaggio
        Well just try to post,flame,"rosik" and trust me,this will be as cool as the italian forum
        aot noob!

I try it

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da Stardoom Visualizza il messaggio
          aot noob!

I try it
          hahaha

yeah something like that to warm up the atmosphere
          Tacete pls co sta storia che fa ridere, ho giocato in fazione bendando in corsa i compagni in battaglia
          ah, quasi scordavo la cosa più pazzesca: MA AVETE VISTO? HA TIRATO UNA BENDATA IN CORSA A VASH CHE ERA SOTTO GANK!
          credo che fin ora crossheleare con le bende in corsa fosse solo fantascienza (ti prego fa che si scriva con la "i")

Commenta

yeah..all right.i think that you have rght so yoi can came here for spam here!!i appog you for this reason beacuase my father sister came to ingland so i love spamsp much only for sngle newby...in this game you can met so much peple that you lamer you...escuxeme for my cowboy lenguage but my teaher cam from from babbuasia and i don't understand what her say me in the lessons university!!!

Finalmente una firma degna di nota...

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da extremeblao Visualizza il messaggio
              yeah..all right.i think that you have rght so yoi can came here for spam here!!i appog you for this reason beacuase my father sister came to ingland so i love spamsp much only for sngle newby...in this game you can met so much peple that you lamer you...escuxeme for my cowboy lenguage but my teaher cam from from babbuasia and i don't understand what her say me in the lessons university!!!
              as u said to the poor haunter in the italian forum

go buy a dizionario!

Commenta

Forums seem kinda dead yeh, well the international one.. I think i might come back to uo, i've been away from it for months. Does it change anything, dammit i dunno Well i might write to the forums sometimes..

Commenta

much has changed:
                  new ml's dungeon
                  new haven
                  new artifacts

and more to come....

Commenta

uhm...right...if u need a big bad party, I can consider the idea to restart flaming with Keffu ( sadly Alezy is no longer here ) as we used to do somethink like a year ago.

Ehi bro, what do u think?!? Let's keep alive this session

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da Dj_Amix Visualizza il messaggio
                      much has changed:
                      new ml's dungeon
                      new haven
                      new artifacts

and more to come....
                      Are the new arties the ml arties, what i've looked at 'em they really don't seem that useful, or am i just wrong?

Commenta

Sto operando...
                      X