Comprimi
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• Gaining Strength

ok so ive been playing here for about 2 weeks and ive gained maybe 20 str in that time.. ive tried everything from arms lore on weapons to lighting kindling but nothing seems to gain at a steady rate so please could someone give me the best way to gain strength and what i should record as a razor macro to do it, for examples what pauses to use.

thankyou.

go in the gym and work out! :O

lol... jokes aside I'll tell you a very good way to gain stats and therefore also streangh

attaint full skill cap, for you fill the 700 skill cap up with skills you need

then lock all your skills in the skill gump and set the skill wrestling to raise,

done all this stand in front of a dummy, unarm your char and doubleclick on the dummy in succesion (you can also loop this action using razor macro system)

I'm not sure if there is any english FAQ with stat raising... if not and you still got doubts you can PM me any time

goodluck mate

http:// img138.imageshack.us/img138/2443/dive02zz5.gif [img]http:// img227.imageshack.us/img227/8325/my2centsex6.jpg[/imga]
    contatto msn: darksky0@hotmail.com
    x Web Applications o Designs UO related (gilda, etc..) - offro servizi per beni in-game (kk, oggetti, ...)!

Commenta

thanks for your help but it doesnt seem to be working, my wrestlng is already 115 and i cant hit the dummies to gain need another option..

Commenta

if you reached the skillcap you can train your strenght with the skill "arms lore" (NB you got to be a mage to do it), lock all your skill, expept arms lore and then set a macro with razor like: use skille arms lore, wait for target, *set a weapon*, wait 8 seconds. it should be working, usually you gain 4 points every hour.

Commenta

u should

a)arrive at skillcap 700

b)lock all skills expect one combat (which must be at 0.0 skill)

c)equip one weapon for that skill

d)lock all stats exepect strenght

e)make a macro with razor to attack a dummy

every 15 mins u'll gain 1 point of strenght
          Originariamente inviato da Brad_Solid.
          Tacete pls co sta storia che fa ridere, ho giocato in fazione bendando in corsa i compagni in battaglia
          Originariamente inviato da Brad_Solid
          ah, quasi scordavo la cosa più pazzesca: MA AVETE VISTO? HA TIRATO UNA BENDATA IN CORSA A VASH CHE ERA SOTTO GANK!
          credo che fin ora crossheleare con le bende in corsa fosse solo fantascienza (ti prego fa che si scriva con la "i")
          C'è qualcosa che non va, ma nel dubbio:

Commenta

Sto operando...
          X