Comprimi
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• breaking 700 skillcap

there is another thing i want to discuss..the skill cap is 700, but can i break it by using books that increase skills to 105,110,115,120 skill ?..some ppl told me that i cant, but some told me that i can..so im a bit confused..

Yes You can!

With artifacts, books, rings and other things... You can increase the total skillcap (700). But You can't increase your max in that particulary skill... So if You have got 110 Magery... You can't go up that number. You've to be sossed to 115, 120... not more than this.

Remember also... that If You play... in the Time... You'll acquire till 720 total skill cap. Every 4 months... 5 points more... If i'm not wrong.

Enjoy!
    Ultima modifica di MarinMarte; 03-04-2007, 15:39.
    Marin Marte & MM Blacky Co.
    icq 324776720 - msn marinmarte@hotmail.it

Commenta

All said before my post i true yes you can use items to fix you skills ,, for example to be 120 archery with Hunters Headdress when you have 100 real archey skill ofcourse you'll need power scroll of 120 archery on charecter first

I Speak only English , Thank you !

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da Sp0tless Visualizza il messaggio
        there is another thing i want to discuss..the skill cap is 700, but can i break it by using books that increase skills to 105,110,115,120 skill ?..some ppl told me that i cant, but some told me that i can..so im a bit confused..
        The maximum skill amount you can have (natural skill) is 700 (then every 6 months you gain 5 plus, until 720, wich is the very maximum amount of skill).
        This means that "naked" you will never have more than this, but using items that have a "+skill" property will let you break that limit.
        Example.

You have reached your 700 skill limit but you have only 85 Magery, using a "Tome of the Lost knowledge" will give you +15 magery, so you'll have 100 magery and total skill=715.

To break the 100 single skill limit you nead to be "Sopped", not Sossed, (Sopped from S.O.P. = Scroll Of Power).
        S.O.S. = Scroll of Stats, they let you have more stats than normal (+5,+10,+15,+20)

Anyway, you'll find all the info you nead in the stratics forum, Ultima Online Dreams is an Osi Style shard, this means that everything is written there (if implemented) works here aswell..

Have fun on UOD.

------------------------------------------------------
        Ho sempre rivolto a Dio una sola preghiera: "Oh, Signore, ridicolizza i miei nemici...e Dio l'ha esaudita" - Voltaire

Commenta

Sto operando...
        X