Comprimi
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• make gamesnet.it work plse brother want to join

Hi uo dreams admins, gamesnet.It must work back as fast as it can or nobody would be able to join it ....

My brother already has that problem >< He can't even join this shard because of the 404 problem on gamesnet.it site.

Is the problem that big on that site ?

Originariamente inviato da Deborage Visualizza il messaggio
    Hi uo dreams admins, gamesnet.It must work back as fast as it can or nobody would be able to join it ....

My brother already has that problem >< He can't even join this shard because of the 404 problem on gamesnet.it site.

Is the problem that big on that site ?

Wrong forum, but..anyway, it works...just need to be patient some times.

------------------------------------------------------
    Ho sempre rivolto a Dio una sola preghiera: "Oh, Signore, ridicolizza i miei nemici...e Dio l'ha esaudita" - Voltaire

Commenta

pressed 1000 times on the link of gamesnet.usersystem ......it and the only thing i receive is

Not Found

The requested URL /usersystem.php was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
      Apache/2.0.52 (CentOS) Server at www

Still gamesnet.it works tough but no way to find a register page ><
      Ultima modifica di Deborage; 25-03-2007, 13:45.

Commenta

No idea of what you're trying to do..but, here's the link:

http://www.gamesnet.it/index.php?opt...&task=register

Don't forget to tell gn you're using 2 accounts on 1 connection... with this page: http://www.uodreams.com/?f=lan

Ho sempre rivolto a Dio una sola preghiera: "Oh, Signore, ridicolizza i miei nemici...e Dio l'ha esaudita" - Voltaire

Commenta

Telenet (our internet conection isnt a hub connection but router, so its with different ip adres and thx for link , better u update the site with this link also because the wrong one is still on the home page ...
          Ultima modifica di Deborage; 28-03-2007, 17:59.

Commenta

Telenet (our internet conection isnt a hub connection but router, so its with different ip adres and thx for link , better u update the site with this link also because the wrong one is still on the home page ...
            I can't understand what you mean but I hope you solved your problem.

Commenta

trust me,u should do it anyway ^^ cause they will find out if ur brother is real or not ^^
              Or better let's put this way: they will see if the lives of the 2 characters are VEEEERY related ^^
              Originariamente inviato da Brad_Solid.
              Tacete pls co sta storia che fa ridere, ho giocato in fazione bendando in corsa i compagni in battaglia
              Originariamente inviato da Brad_Solid
              ah, quasi scordavo la cosa più pazzesca: MA AVETE VISTO? HA TIRATO UNA BENDATA IN CORSA A VASH CHE ERA SOTTO GANK!
              credo che fin ora crossheleare con le bende in corsa fosse solo fantascienza (ti prego fa che si scriva con la "i")
              C'è qualcosa che non va, ma nel dubbio:

Commenta

Sto operando...
              X