Comprimi
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• Anyone else think that.....

Hi all havent log in for really log time i am not a UO gamer now but i love UO Dreams think thats best free server ever just dont have time atm. just whait for some ny UO updates hope that we will be able to play new UO expansion soon on UOdreams , my point is this:if you haven log in for kind a 90days[which is really long time my bad but....]you gonna have your acc canceled my acc its 2 years old ! dont like this really i am playing on free acc but dont see any reason why they need to do this.

bad english atm sorry

anyone else agree whit my opinion

best regardes UODREAMS
    my sister say if they gonna del her acc to she will go and personal PK UODREAMS team
    Ultima modifica di Alenna; 11-03-2007, 06:10.

lol,ur sister is a pk in real.

ok i can give u some suggestion:

a)give the acc to the person u TRUST the most,just to refresh it,HE\SHE MUST NOT PLAY. and must make page from www.uodreams.com to let gm's know.

b)make a pg on www.uodreams.com to gm's asking them to freeze ur account.so it wont be lost (i dont know if they are allowed to but asking cost nothing )

anyway ur account wont be cancelled,but ur pg on uod server will be.
    Originariamente inviato da Brad_Solid.
    Tacete pls co sta storia che fa ridere, ho giocato in fazione bendando in corsa i compagni in battaglia
    Originariamente inviato da Brad_Solid
    ah, quasi scordavo la cosa più pazzesca: MA AVETE VISTO? HA TIRATO UNA BENDATA IN CORSA A VASH CHE ERA SOTTO GANK!
    credo che fin ora crossheleare con le bende in corsa fosse solo fantascienza (ti prego fa che si scriva con la "i")
    C'è qualcosa che non va, ma nel dubbio:

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da Doomtrooper
      I am omosex. :P

Actually no-one else than you is allowed to use your account, you shouldn't give your username and pass to anyone.
      I have no idea if the game-masters can "freeze" your account but...wouldn't it be easyer to log in like once a month? put a mark on your calendar to remember it:P

BTW, no I don't agree with you, deleting inactive accounts makes the server "flyweight" as you can see from the lag..., and Gamesnet needs to know how many players are active in the shard...for statistics and hardware usage plans..i guess.
      P.S. I do agree with doomtrooper, as you can see from the quote.. :*

------------------------------------------------------
      Ho sempre rivolto a Dio una sola preghiera: "Oh, Signore, ridicolizza i miei nemici...e Dio l'ha esaudita" - Voltaire

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da Volo
        BTW, no I don't agree with you, deleting inactive accounts makes the server "flyweight" as you can see from the lag...
        I don't see how a non connected player could affect lag.
        Nihil est - il Male [-OB-]

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da bibobibobibo22 Visualizza il messaggio
          I don't see how a non connected player could affect lag.
          they're talking not about connection.. information uses memory.. too much information makes server work slower

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da remudsar Visualizza il messaggio
            they're talking not about connection.. information uses memory.. too much information makes server work slower

------------------------------------------------------
            Ho sempre rivolto a Dio una sola preghiera: "Oh, Signore, ridicolizza i miei nemici...e Dio l'ha esaudita" - Voltaire

Commenta

tnx all

Commenta

Sto operando...
              X