Comprimi
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• Full mondain's legacy coming soon???

still waiting for ml minors and quests.... anyone knows when they got it here?
    100% finnish, 0% italian
    Royal member of Clan
    [ICQ] 358-260-572

Originariamente inviato da visor
    Let the scripter script!!

ML will come...we dont know WHEN...but i think early
    Originariamente inviato da Loki

No, vabbè qua dobbiamo confessare, due notti fa stavamo facendo una grigliata sopra la macchina di UOD, poi un pò di sughetto è caduto dentro e ci siamo inventati la storia dell'Oro Saiva(il cracker).
    Ma per favore -.-
    Guardate l'avatar e rendete omaggio al grande HATTEN ....infedeli

Vecchio iccicu: 108406842 (non funza più )
    NUOVO ICCICU: 562501698

Commenta

ok, ty, its helpfull to know that they r scripting it.
      100% finnish, 0% italian
      Royal member of Clan
      [ICQ] 358-260-572

Commenta

ok, ty, its helpfull to know that they r scripting it.
        Vittu mitä kusetusta ;D Ei ne mitää scriptaa ^__^ Sitä on odoteltu jo vaikka kui kauan

Commenta

STFU, we dont need that crap here T_T at least i dont. i've played ML for some while and the only thing i can say about it - it's total crap. It's just a commercial release, nothing more. OSI administration didnt think about the players, they only thought about some more money. ML is totally unbalanced for mages - they cant kill a thing. The reason is - all templates with NOT LESS THAN 145hp. Very easy to dress up because of things like Totem of the void - lmc 10 amulet -.- and of course i should mention EP 75 on rings ... for an example i had a mage with 169hp and EP 75. ML totally fucks (sorry for t3h f word) up the pvp game. Of course it's pretty interesting for pvm, but nothing more.

Commenta

if u are not from italy,send a pm to a gm or a mail to ufficiostampa@gamesnet.it

u can get banned for false data.
            Originariamente inviato da Brad_Solid.
            Tacete pls co sta storia che fa ridere, ho giocato in fazione bendando in corsa i compagni in battaglia
            Originariamente inviato da Brad_Solid
            ah, quasi scordavo la cosa più pazzesca: MA AVETE VISTO? HA TIRATO UNA BENDATA IN CORSA A VASH CHE ERA SOTTO GANK!
            credo che fin ora crossheleare con le bende in corsa fosse solo fantascienza (ti prego fa che si scriva con la "i")
            C'è qualcosa che non va, ma nel dubbio:

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da Furion
              STFU, we dont need that crap here T_T at least i dont. i've played ML for some while and the only thing i can say about it - it's total crap. It's just a commercial release, nothing more. OSI administration didnt think about the players, they only thought about some more money. ML is totally unbalanced for mages - they cant kill a thing. The reason is - all templates with NOT LESS THAN 145hp. Very easy to dress up because of things like Totem of the void - lmc 10 amulet -.- and of course i should mention EP 75 on rings ... for an example i had a mage with 169hp and EP 75. ML totally fucks (sorry for t3h f word) up the pvp game. Of course it's pretty interesting for pvm, but nothing more.

that's all true, since some time i am playing in one server with ml on it, it is just make easier the tasks of the dexxers or warriors, it will be item based game instead of skill based like now.... also there are "easy to get" runic kits for bowcrafters, with one of those u can craft super bows that will take down any mage in seconds.
              Ultima modifica di mierdisimauo; 06-02-2007, 05:26.

Commenta

errr... in case you did not realize it:

UO has turned into an itembased game since doomgauntlet and the introduction of artifacts/relics.

they tried to make it more like ****** 2 etc. and the Artifacts are pretty strong, that's for sure. But it's also the main reason why the population on official OSI servers, for instance, is dropping constantly.

This type of items is so overpowered that most other items undergo a devaluation.
                Many crafting-economies are no longer worth it as they were before etc. etc.

Just for your Information.

Have fun.

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da osram
                  errr... in case you did not realize it:

UO has turned into an itembased game since doomgauntlet and the introduction of artifacts/relics.

they tried to make it more like ****** 2 etc. and the Artifacts are pretty strong, that's for sure. But it's also the main reason why the population on official OSI servers, for instance, is dropping constantly.

This type of items is so overpowered that most other items undergo a devaluation.
                  Many crafting-economies are no longer worth it as they were before etc. etc.

Just for your Information.

Have fun.

Moreover,in every version there were POWAH TEMPLATES

AoS : Just in the beginning mage > war (a parryed special sucked off ur mana anyway and dex worked good even with 20 dex).

Then the so hated DEXXERS(most of all by non-italian players) with 2 or even 1 bandage...like me,we could kill every one with our fork and lethal poisoned kryss.

With the dexers there were in the beginning the crazy noob mono ignorer macers (with 100DMG) who could BREAK(even kill u with 2 hits) ur amor so easily (bug with durability on runuo) and first archers (with 100% DMG) started to spread in the last hera of AoS but fast bandage equalized things

SE : The mages came back upping parrying and using 60 dex...almost impossibile to hit them and even to kill and cast speed become a little bit faster.

Wars were nerfed badly by reducing the max STAT even with jewels and pots to 150 (4s bandage)and str was fixed (2str=1hp now),but the skill chivalry and most of all archery became more useful becoming one lethal weapon (more than lethal poison) in pvp,with all long ranged UAAATTTTàààààààà and bolas became almost useless with wars (wolf form).

ML: Overpowered archers...let's see about druids(spellweaing IMHO has to be nerfed a bit) and mages but im curious to see melee wars who have become COMPLETELY USELESS in attack with the SE release.
                  Ultima modifica di Dj_Amix; 16-02-2007, 06:41.
                  Tacete pls co sta storia che fa ridere, ho giocato in fazione bendando in corsa i compagni in battaglia
                  ah, quasi scordavo la cosa più pazzesca: MA AVETE VISTO? HA TIRATO UNA BENDATA IN CORSA A VASH CHE ERA SOTTO GANK!
                  credo che fin ora crossheleare con le bende in corsa fosse solo fantascienza (ti prego fa che si scriva con la "i")

Commenta

overpowered archers that's SE

criticals, dex, no caps.

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da darksoul
                      overpowered archers that's SE

criticals, dex, no caps.
                      Ignore capped at 35

dex capped even with pots+jewels to 150

well ds and wolf are overpowered...but as much as wrestling + TOME + parry .

so?

Commenta

http://update.uo.com/design_519.html : Dec 12 2005 8:15PM CST

# Combat changes

* 35 damage cap for direct damage for PvP (no cap for PvM)
                        * Word of Death now uses Chaos damage
                        * All stats have been capped at 150
                        yes.. i was wrong.. of course all changes were in SE...

another one interesting link : http://www.uo.com/cgi-bin/newstools.pl?Article=9049 Aug 29 2005 2:11AM
                        Ultima modifica di remudsar; 18-02-2007, 00:59.

Commenta

Aye, ML = crap.

imo, mages should be able to kill dexxers... mages are a lot harder to control than a dexxer... (double click, chase, hit a special attack) with ML, a whored dexxer will always beat a mage. thats wrong.

MSN: Cody_Anderson_2@hotmail.com

I will be on MSN usually, ICQ if requested. Send me a message through forums.

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da CodyA20 Visualizza il messaggio
                            Aye, ML = crap.

imo, mages should be able to kill dexxers... mages are a lot harder to control than a dexxer... (double click, chase, hit a special attack) with ML, a whored dexxer will always beat a mage. thats wrong.
                            GL kill mage with 10hpr per sec
                            Thank you UOD Staff

ICQ 330652599

Commenta

Please leave out full ML it is rediculous how overpowered Archers are in PvP they can do like 60 damage hits against a 60 resist suit which imo is retarded. if your gona add full ML make sure you Test and balance it first otherwise your just going to kill PvP.

Commenta

Sto operando...
                              X