X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• Shared/LAN Account

I finally convinced my brother to try some UO
    But now i have the following problem: We are both behind the same Internet Connection.

He lives in the same House and we have My computer and his Laptop behind a Switch.
    I know that the connection we pay allows "4 Dynamically assigned IP Adresses" and when i look on "cmd" our IPs are slightly different. But I'm not sure if the IPs over the Internet are only 1 or 2 different IPs.

Anyway.. i have seen how some people got into troubles for playing on UOD over a LAN and not declaring it beforehand. I heard there was some "LAN Declaration" Page or something? But i cannot find it.

What must I do to avoid any problems?

for external ip visit http://myip.dk/

for LAN Declaration : http://www.uodreams.com/?f=lan

Commenta

thx alot.

Commenta

After you reported the shared connection you should wait the tha staff's "OK" to actually play in the same time, if you're rushing try to call someone of the staff to do the tests on icq..

------------------------------------------------------
        Ho sempre rivolto a Dio una sola preghiera: "Oh, Signore, ridicolizza i miei nemici...e Dio l'ha esaudita" - Voltaire

Commenta

oh.. we've alrdy been on for a short time today.

there should be a message with further instructions after having submitted a LAN. o.O
          This was not mentioned at all after submitting the LAN.

We'll wait with his account then.. what do you mean by PM.. here on the Forums? whom should i write to?

And btw: Is there any general "Scammers" Section for English AND Italian users?

A member of my guild has just been scammed by an Ex-Guildmember 30 mins. ago.. or should this be reported to GMs too?

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da Volo
            After you reported the shared connection you should wait the tha staff's "OK" to actually play in the same time, if you're rushing try to call someone of the staff to do the tests on icq..
            Iv never got the Ok ansver and iv been in lan alot

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da Lallaaa
              Iv never got the Ok ansver and iv been in lan alot
              well, usually this is how it works:
              1) you signal the lan on the web
              2) the staff calls the owner of the accounts and does some tests
              3) they approve it and you can play

...to be sure, anyway, try to do a page from the site or to call an admin(or simply a staff member) on icq.

Hoping to be helpfull..

Ho sempre rivolto a Dio una sola preghiera: "Oh, Signore, ridicolizza i miei nemici...e Dio l'ha esaudita" - Voltaire

Commenta

well, usually this is how it works:
                1) you signal the lan on the web
                2) the staff calls the owner of the accounts and does some tests
                3) they approve it and you can play

...to be sure, anyway, try to do a page from the site or to call an admin(or simply a staff member) on icq.

Hoping to be helpfull..
                I live in Finland And im usually in lan with Aleziiii I seriously doubt that they will call us O_o and once we waited for the accepting over 15 hours and then just logged in -.-
                It is correct that you should wait for the approve but sometimes it takes too long o-O

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da Lallaaa
                  I live in Finland And im usually in lan with Aleziiii I seriously doubt that they will call us O_o and once we waited for the accepting over 15 hours and then just logged in -.-
                  It is correct that you should wait for the approve but sometimes it takes too long o-O
                  I don't know about that, that's why I suggested to call someone of the staff to make everything faster, Lalla could be right..but..isn't it easyer to call someone and be sure about it?:P

Commenta

I don't know about that, that's why I suggested to call someone of the staff to make everything faster, Lalla could be right..but..isn't it easyer to call someone and be sure about it?:P
                    Yeh maybe it is better to call :P But Im far to lazy for it ^____^

Commenta

terrorize them in icq
                      pages and declarations seems doesn't work

Commenta

PM works fine. thx again.

Commenta

Sto operando...
                        X