Comprimi
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• [US OPEN] To all friends of tennis!

Hiya. Theres currently running a tournament called US Open, one of the five grandslams. I made this topic for all friends of tennis. Please post here the players who you would bet your money on winning the tournament or players who you support!

Marat Safin For Teh Win ( He Is russian )

Shit Lucky bastard Tommy Haas

Commenta

Mashenka Sharapova plays there ? <3

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da Remu
        Mashenka Sharapova plays there ? <3
        Ye Maria is still on I think :O Shes one of the finalists Ild say O..O With Justin Henin-Ardenne ^.^

Commenta

Female final -> Maria Sharapova versus Justing Henin-hardenne just as I predicted
          Male Final -> Roger Federer versus Andy Roddick O.o Federer will win this for sure -,.-

Commenta

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da Remu
              yup ^_^ That was quite expected. In 2 hours the men Final will blast off Roger Federer Versus Andy Roddick. The out come is clear -,,- Federer takes the win quite easily ild say

Commenta

The result from last night's match was quite obvious.
                Federer = Tenchnique + Ability
                Roddick = Strenght

Eventualy, Technique shall win. Great match, but the best for me was Roddick VS. Youhzny. That russian never gives up!

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da SperanZini
                  The result from last night's match was quite obvious.
                  Federer = Tenchnique + Ability
                  Roddick = Strenght

Eventualy, Technique shall win. Great match, but the best for me was Roddick VS. Youhzny. That russian never gives up!
                  Yeah. I think Youhzny should have won that match :\ Roddick just played the best game of his life -,- All the goods Roddick has is his serve and agains Federer it didnt work O..O

Commenta

Man, it must have hurt Roddick pretty deep when he realized that his only real ability (SERVE) didn't affect Federer at all

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da SperanZini
                      Man, it must have hurt Roddick pretty deep when he realized that his only real ability (SERVE) didn't affect Federer at all
                      Yeah ^__^ Its always been like that. I think that Riddick has won like one lucky time from 15 games O..O anyways he had his change in the third set but he blew it by making some seriously easy errors -_____________________-

Commenta

Sto operando...
                      X