Comprimi
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• Proposal re: Language used on this message board

I propose that UOD administration enact a rule that simply states that, while on the English, Russian, or Spanish forums, people may speak ONLY English, Russian, or Spanish, respectivly.

This is not to discriminate against people whom speak other languages. Simply put, this is a message board for people whom speak *ENGLISH*. Not French, not German, not Russian, ect., ect. It is to ensure that posts are placed on the proper board, lessening spam on our board (and others).

Furthermore, I would suggest that the first time someone posts in a language other than the board specifies, they get a warning via PM. They should be told that this is against UOD policy, and that this is there first and last warning re: posting in an alternate language. Should they post again (in a language other than what is specified for ths board used), their privledges to the message board (I.E. posting) will be stripped from them, possibly for a time period on the second violation (maybe a week? month?) and then permenently on the third time.

This being just an idea, I hope to see some response to this post. Perhaps some constructive criticism/ideas.

Respectfully awaiting your response(s).
    Ultima modifica di UglyPinky; 04-09-2006, 15:17.

go Canada! lol
    msn - michal_09@hotmail.com

right now, fooling around with my shard from 2006+
    xd DF!

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da Mike
      go Canada! lol
      :--D ^___^ I Propose that they make a sub forum for Finnish players! So I can post with 2 of my friends in peace! <3

Commenta

This is a great idea, since there are some people who come in our forum only to rosik, posting in their language in an offensive way. Which, by the way is harassment, and I never heard of anyone been jaled for it.
        In the Marketplace, people receive fines and get jailed, etc.. for this kind of behavior. Here, nothing happens

I APROVE.

Commenta

PERFECT!! nice idea dude

Commenta

Forum for Latvians !!! There are ~ 5 of us

Commenta

RE: Language used on this message board

I think this idea would be great to be honest. I have low expectations for it's implementation though :P

Commenta

I Aprove

i aprove but maybe we could have a sub forum for brasilians too.
                ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE
                WHEN YOU´RE FEELING IN THE DUMPS
                DONT BE SILLY CHAMPS
                JUST PURSE YOUR LIPS AND WHISTLE
                THAT`S THE THING

Commenta

That would be fantastic-al!!

Commenta

Sto operando...
                  X