Comprimi
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• Speed hack !

How to play somebody easy and with pleasure , when lots people use speed hack here.
    They stay more and more at the last two weeks.
    Please, can you do with this something to stop it.
    You can waste a whole lifetime
    Trying to be
    What you think is expected of you
    But you'll never be free!

Dunno dude, i think there's no speedhack just better ping than your. I have 50-60 and I ran without a lag, but still there are italian guys which run way faster than I. That's because they live closer to server and have less lag. Dunno maybe that's a speedhack but they still die a lot T_T

Commenta

Yeah same here O..O exept they cant escape keffu`s Fast legs and lags!

Commenta

Asgard thinks that someone in here's talking in 3rd person about himself.

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da Asgard
          Asgard thinks that someone in here's talking in 3rd person about himself.
          v
          You have something against us? O..................o

Commenta

Yeah, i don't like you, you and the keffu guy.

Commenta

somebody does use speedhack...but it's normal that u "lag" more than us.....
              just think how much distance there's between u and the server...and some people uses the same ISP as the shard so they have a ping lower than 5ms -.-
              Originariamente inviato da Brad_Solid.
              Tacete pls co sta storia che fa ridere, ho giocato in fazione bendando in corsa i compagni in battaglia
              Originariamente inviato da Brad_Solid
              ah, quasi scordavo la cosa più pazzesca: MA AVETE VISTO? HA TIRATO UNA BENDATA IN CORSA A VASH CHE ERA SOTTO GANK!
              credo che fin ora crossheleare con le bende in corsa fosse solo fantascienza (ti prego fa che si scriva con la "i")
              C'è qualcosa che non va, ma nel dubbio:

Commenta

Yes, there are such PvPs who use Speed Hacks and the admins should do something about that!
                Ultima modifica di police; 08-08-2006, 12:33.
                msn: zalugalka_89@hotmail.com

http://tenks.hit.bg/thank.swf

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da L_P
                  Yes, there are such PvPs who use Speed Hacks and the admins should do something about that!
                  Theres nothing they can do about it -.-

Commenta

SO I know "lag" from my inet, my ping is to 50-60ms, Realy from time to time I have "lag" and I know very well when was it.
                    But.. when somebody use SPEEDHACK believe me have diferent "lag" I you can see.

SO have 6 programgs that you can say them "speedhack" . They are diferent when you start them and the things that you see.
                    Maybe the most of us OUDREAMS is not the first and last server that we played.
                    Maybe to post the speed hack that works here to believe me ?!?
                    You can waste a whole lifetime
                    Trying to be
                    What you think is expected of you
                    But you'll never be free!

Commenta

I believe you "La Dea di Aria".Game Masters should keep an eye on this.
                      Firma Irregolare.

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da Doomtrooper
                        somebody does use speedhack...but it's normal that u "lag" more than us.....
                        just think how much distance there's between u and the server...and some people uses the same ISP as the shard so they have a ping lower than 5ms -.-
                        I know! I know! Lynx used to use speedhack ^^
                        NOTE: PRAIRIE DOG KILLS

Commenta

Sto operando...
                        X