Comprimi
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• Parrots?

I've seen 3 parrots on a perch so far, named in someone's house. I thought this was a Mondain's Legacy feature, how did they get them?

every mondain's cretures has a little ( VERY LITTLE) chance to drop one of those parrots, in their loot... as far as i know are very rare...

Commenta

Where would I find these creatures and what are their names? Btw thanks for the response!

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da Mugification
        Where would I find these creatures and what are their names? Btw thanks for the response!
        3 ML dungeon: THE LABIRINTH, THE SANCTUARY, PAINTED CAVES.
        The Labirinth: dungeon placed to west of Umbira town, just beyond the forest you will be able to find a green crystal which will take you to the island where is placed the dungeon. You will be able to find inside 5 new ML mob: MINOTAUR, MINOTAUR scout, MINOTAUR CAPTAIN, REPTALON, SQUIRREL.
        The Sanctuary: dungeon placed to South of the Yew gate,you will find an opening in the mountain up to the Shame dungeon. You will be able to find inside a new ML mob: CHANGELING
        Painted Caves: dungeon placed to west of the Trinsic gate, in the mountain where is present inside the secret passage, you will be able to find a new ML mod: TROGLODYTE

if u cant find the dungeons, u can check in uostratics for directions or u can call me on icq.

Commenta

the parrots in this shard are not implemented...

only in the chest of the centaur quest u can find a parrot

Commenta

Only the Cu Sidhe carries Parrots, as far as I know... or at least, as deep as I have dug infos about them on Stratics.

And Cu Sidhes have not been implemented yet...

Damn I want those doggies...
            Ultima modifica di Alex83FE; 29-08-2006, 16:51.
            ***** Detesto OSI per aver dato ai suoi mob la capacità di vedere attraverso le pareti *****

Commenta

You have to wait for a while: parrots will be implemented as soon as possible. Unfortunately, the whole ML needs to be scripted, like race change quests and so on. Please, be patient and enjoy UODreams!

Commenta

Cu Sidhe pwns. It can be used as a mount and it can res it's owner (rumour)
                NOTE: PRAIRIE DOG KILLS

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da Aleziiii
                  Cu Sidhe pwns. It can be used as a mount and it can res it's owner (rumour)
                  It's true. I'm playing in Narcof and Goodfella's new shard where elven monsters and stuff are implemented, and the Cu Sidhe have not only a great loot and are tough, but they also can be used as a mount and heal it's owner. And they also come in thousands of awesome colors

Commenta

Sto operando...
                  X