Comprimi
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• Need some help

Ok, I have played UO for quite some time but when I moved to UOD I have some questions again:
    1. Where do you guys raise taming? In the last shard I played I raised taming on the hinds in the kitsune forest. However when I went there now I found only 1-2 hinds there
    2. What is the duration of the young status? Sry, it may be mentioned on the site but I didn't manage to find it
    3. Is there a 8x8 or some other kind of antimacroing code and what is the skillgain speed compared to Demise for example (that's the lasst place I played so I kinda remember what was the skillgain there)

Thank you in advance

Originariamente inviato da Deemer
    Ok, I have played UO for quite some time but when I moved to UOD I have some questions again:
    1. Where do you guys raise taming? In the last shard I played I raised taming on the hinds in the kitsune forest. However when I went there now I found only 1-2 hinds there
    2. What is the duration of the young status? Sry, it may be mentioned on the site but I didn't manage to find it
    3. Is there a 8x8 or some other kind of antimacroing code and what is the skillgain speed compared to Demise for example (that's the lasst place I played so I kinda remember what was the skillgain there)

Thank you in advance
    1. i think on bulls in LL near Delucia
    2. standart duration ^^
    3. yes.. 8x8 antimacroing code exist..never played on demise.. skills raising fast.. btw search for the topic.. as i know this summer staff transfering characters from other shards.. not sure.. just one tongue said

Commenta

The transfer thingy is really great. I found only a topic saying it was possible and some on Italian, so I'd apreciate if someone can tell me if:
      - The char/account transferred is afterwards deleted on the shard it's transfered from
      - If only 1 char can be transferred or it's a whole account
      - Is it transferred with all its items (inv, paperdoll, bankbox) or just a naked char with skills & stats
      - Are pets transferred (dont wanna lose my UBER hiruy :P )
      - Last but not least what is the appropriate way to ask for my char to be transferred

Sorry if there is a topic with the answers to these questions which I haven't found, if so please give me a link. Thank you!

Commenta

I think they transfer only skills, stats.. Pets, items, houses will not be transfered. But you should send pm to anyone from staff and they will answer to all your questions.
        Thank you UOD Staff

ICQ 330652599

Commenta

They only said that it will be possible, but we don't have any precise info about it yet..you'll have to be patient

------------------------------------------------------
          Ho sempre rivolto a Dio una sola preghiera: "Oh, Signore, ridicolizza i miei nemici...e Dio l'ha esaudita" - Voltaire

Commenta

Ok, I'll wait then. Thanks

Commenta

You will get 1kk into your bank box and skills 100 to GM and some stats. No items/pets/ecc will be transtered far as I know

Commenta

Sto operando...
              X