X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• How to raise lockpicking above 95.0?

subj.

Using the skill loss ( i don't know if it's legal), or unlocking the chest of the prisoners, in the lost lands

------------------------------------------------------
    Ho sempre rivolto a Dio una sola preghiera: "Oh, Signore, ridicolizza i miei nemici...e Dio l'ha esaudita" - Voltaire

Commenta

You can go from 95 to GM on the chests in the end room of Yew Crypts - I did this in Trammel using an EasyUO script:

http://www.easyuo.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=31772#31772

Knock yourself out!
      No Wife, No Horse, No Moustache...

Commenta

Uhm, I went there and there were no chests! What's wrong?

Commenta

Anyone?

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da Mugification
            Anyone?
            Are you sure you went to right place?
            Thank you UOD Staff

ICQ 330652599

Commenta

Almost positive- I'm in Tram in the Yew Crypts east of the Yew gate, and I'm in the southmost room that comes out from the surface. I also checked every other room too. Can you give me a screenie of the room perhaps? I would but don't know how to put a pic on here.

Commenta

Its this one:

Commenta

Yes that's the exact spot- I don't understand! Do you think you could bring me there for assurance? Because I see nothing there My ICQ is 262379009 if you'd be so kind as to do that Let me know! If you'd rather see a screenie I'll try posting one.

Commenta

Heres a screenie - http://www.freewebs.com/mugification/chestroom.JPG

Commenta

OK my turn to hold hands up in shame - I have visited this room on OSI shards, and every shard I've played - except UOD :-( and guess what - its the exception to the rule...

BAD UOD for not spawning properly - means stratics maps which I normally follow won't help us either.

And bad Narcof for giving bad advice, but in the absence of anything else I'll make it my mission to finally trawl UOD's dungeons for chests to GM my lockpicker, and I'll pass on any spots I find to you on the way.

Commenta

lol ok thanks, wanted to make sure it wasn't just me :P

Commenta

Any ways to raise this at all? I can't find any dungeons chests except one low level one in Shame, and I looked for a while....I got over 20 lvl 5 and 6 tmaps waiting please help

Commenta

Sto operando...
                          X