Replay from 'Treasures of Tokuno' ?

Comprimi
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

Since we're an Osi style shard, if Osi doesn't "replay" the tokuno artifact spawn again, we'll never do it.

For new players, soon will be activated all the new quests of ml, with a lot of nice craftable (and not) artifacts, Osi did this to make everyone able to do some nice pvm and pvp.

I think it's right that old players have items that new ones can't have so easly, otherwise we'll all be playing quake, wouldn't we?

------------------------------------------------------
    Ho sempre rivolto a Dio una sola preghiera: "Oh, Signore, ridicolizza i miei nemici...e Dio l'ha esaudita" - Voltaire

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da Fux
      I dropped Totem (as my first art ever from doom - having 400 luck...)
      [b]Luck does not matter in gauntlet when there are 30 Italians around [b]

I didn't know Italians had the property: "[set fareign luck = 0"

Ho sempre rivolto a Dio una sola preghiera: "Oh, Signore, ridicolizza i miei nemici...e Dio l'ha esaudita" - Voltaire

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da Volo
        I didn't know Italians had the property: "[set fareign luck = 0"

Volo I'm making laugh from the situation that there are always (I'm not counting the hours when normal people go to sleep) A LOT OF PEOPLE in the gauntlet ))))))
        So getting an art is not as easy as it seems

Commenta

I know mate, I was just kiddin' , but you can't negate that in UOD there are a lot of people from all around the world (obviously not as much as Italians), so it would be nicer to say: "Doom is full of players", than: "Full of Italians" :P

Commenta

full of italians which following foreigners ^^ that will be true.. O.o

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da Volo
              I know mate, I was just kiddin' , but you can't negate that in UOD there are a lot of people from all around the world (obviously not as much as Italians), so it would be nicer to say: "Doom is full of players", than: "Full of Italians" :P
              Yes it would be nicer ... but this way it is much funnier
              Getting to the point... there are so many DIFFERENT people there from all around the world that it is hard to target anything there... not mentioning getting back with an art

Commenta

Pease...no more SE... it's the UO greatest Mistake... (exept for the Hiryu )
                Ultima modifica di gaiano; 29-06-2006, 09:49.
                Originariamente inviato da Prof
                ...Una volta le maestre tiravano le bacchettate...
                Originariamente inviato da Alunno
                ...Oggi tirano le seghe...
                La signora In Giallo!

Commenta

Yea I agree, kinda sucks how just because I wasn't here a few months earlier now I need to work like a month to get a ToT instead of a few days getting one off a Tokuno monster :P 7th anni items too, my guy sucks because I can't get these 'exclusive' items you get for being in the game at a certain time, not requiring any skill or hard work. But I also agree w/not straying from OSI, since that would ruin the 'OSI style' of the server. So I guess I gotta suck it up and say sucks to be me :P

Commenta

It'd be cool to have it once a year, the Tokuno Anniversary Promotion or something, just for a week or maybe 2 - that way new players don't miss out. (And old players might return )
                    No Wife, No Horse, No Moustache...

Commenta

IMHO the new craftable artifacts greatly outweigh the Tokuno ones (ok, maybe not every single one of them... but most of them) so stop whining and start MACROING A WORKER ! ^____^
                      ***** Detesto OSI per aver dato ai suoi mob la capacità di vedere attraverso le pareti *****

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da BrainStorm
                        IMHO the new craftable artifacts greatly outweigh the Tokuno ones (ok, maybe not every single one of them... but most of them) so stop whining and start MACROING A WORKER ! ^____^
                        I haven't saw any craftable arty in uod so pls stop talking shits ^________^
                        Thank you UOD Staff

ICQ 330652599

Commenta

there was replay of treasures of tokuno on osi in october :/
                          why there wasnt tokuno II on uod? :<
                          maybe turn on gathering tots again for christmas time :<

http://www.uo.com/treasuresoftokuno2.html

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da poo_wee
                            there was replay of treasures of tokuno on osi in october :/
                            why there wasnt tokuno II on uod? :<
                            maybe turn on gathering tots again for christmas time :<

http://www.uo.com/treasuresoftokuno2.html
                            We had SE a lot later then osi, and we still lack a lot of their updates.
                            It's too early for a tokuno 2 imho, as the arties are still common and relativly cheap on the trading forums. I'm sure we will have a similar event when the time is right, but for now i think latest publishies and ML have the priority

Aegis Byrth :.: Elethia Byrth :.: Acheron Byrth :.: Nightshade Byrth :.: Eveline Byrth :. on GuildWars
                            CdC ₪ Aegis on Team Fortress 2
                            Egioh on Battlefield: Bad Company 2

Commenta

Pooooof ! Wanted Tots?... here you go.
                              .: MSN :. ummaguma81@hotmail.com

.: ICQ :. 359-571-138

Commenta

Sto operando...
                              X