• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• 3rd year gifts?

Just curious if there are plans to award players 3rd year presents

And yes, I picked the pig as my icon cause I'm greedy lol

Yes, next to Lunas gate is a eye damaging blue chest (you really can`t miss it). Click on it and answer a `riddle` and you will get an item. I wonder if you can only get 1 of these 3rd year reward items, can anyone tell me, please?
    Find & loot.

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da ZhogVaavere
      Yes, next to Lunas gate is a eye damaging blue chest (you really can`t miss it). Click on it and answer a `riddle` and you will get an item. I wonder if you can only get 1 of these 3rd year reward items, can anyone tell me, please?
      Actually, if you gave items to the centaurs in the past month you can get nice stuff from the elven party (accessible via the gate in the middle of Haven). Regarding the boots given by the chest, you can get only one per character.

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da AnFive
        Actually, if you gave items to the centaurs in the past month you can get nice stuff from the elven party (accessible via the gate in the middle of Haven). Regarding the boots given by the chest, you can get only one per character.
        I understand that you can only get 1 pair of boots but maybe there are other pieces of clothing other than boots?
        Find & loot.

Commenta

Sto operando...
        X